Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cuck spends over 200,000 $ on his wife, and to thank him she does this...

She should be sent back to Morocco.

She was that dumb to do it in a public place, especially in a place where there are obviously cameras?

Also what happened to being innocent before proven guilty?

imagine marrying the first whore you meet on the internet

Yeah I saw this earlier. I don’t feel much sympathy for him tbh. He is a cuck.

Makes you think about how many innocent men are behind bars due to similar situations as this though. Crazy.

Despite this being proven false his life could/would still be ruined.

that sucker paid 200k$ and the father of this whore has not even 1000$ as fortune :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Damn, the shit they do for chad cock

= fake news

Lmao at even spending a single penny on a non virgin whore.

This is why you’re incel sweaty :soy:

I don't find it particularly shocking. Quite a high percentage of women do like being deceitful and also playing the victim, so this kind of behaviour is inevitable really.

Men are more likely to be aggressive to your face, but women are more likely to do things like this.

The thing is, she is gonna walk away from this scratch free and live a normal life. It’s funny how there are no consequences for this. It blows my mind how the guy would have spent 7 years in jail the the camera didn’t catch that footage.

We are all just gonna talk about it for a day and forget about this. Nobody will take action and this sane thing will happen to a different guy and there won’t be a camera to help his case next time.

System won’t change until men take the first step. Women didn’t get rights by just sitting at home. They went out on the streets.

Maybe men can learn something from women. When you want something, you gotta get yourself heard. But thb a group of men protesting will probably be portrayed as rapist/misogynist by media.

Atleast men were honest about the cause when women were protesting for. But women won’t even be honest. Instantly call you a rapist/misogynist and bye bye reputation and go getting a job.

Last edited:
The thing is, she is gonna walk away from this scratch free and live a normal life. It’s funny how there are no consequences for this. It blows my mind how the guy would have spent 7 years in jail the the camera didn’t catch that footage.

We are all just gonna talk about it for a day and forget about this. Nobody will take action and this sane thing will happen to a different guy and there won’t be a camera to help his case next time.

System won’t change until men take the first step. Women didn’t get rights by just sitting at home. They went out on the streets.

Maybe men can learn something from women. When you want something, you gotta get yourself heard. But thb a group of men protesting will probably be ported as rapist/misogynist by media.
Extremely high IQ post...

That cuck husband needs to moroccomax.

Maybe men can learn something from women. When you want something, you gotta get yourself heard. But thb a group of men protesting will probably be portrayed as rapist/misogynist by media.

Atleast men were honest about the cause when women were protesting for. But women won’t even be honest. Instantly call you a rapist/misogynist and bye bye reputation and go getting a job.

HIGH IQ