Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cuck society literally let women be racist (heightism)

TheCommunist

TheCommunist

Recruit
★★★★
"I want a tall man"
Fuck you, if I say "I want a white girl" I will be called a racist misogynist.
Neither the race or height can be changed, it's discrimination in both cases.
Question is, why females can get away with it, and men can't?
FFS ppl still complaining about "i don't like fat girls", when weight can be lost.

And wtf does height do for you anyway?
Irrational foids.

It is retarded reasoning. When a foid proclaims that she prefers taller man, she is saying that taller men are better. You can't weasle out of that conclusion.

It is retarded reasoning. When a foid proclaims that she prefers taller man, she is saying that taller men are better. You can't weasle out of that conclusion.
Yeah but she can't even tell you why she likes tall men lol. But I on the other hand, can. She was brainwashed by the society and media all her existence. I bet if in all the movies the woman was taller than the guy and society would hint that shorter is better/cuter, all foids would want shorter guys. Foids don't even have their own opinions.

Because whores are evil

The perpetrators of eugenics have always been women,not nazis.

yeah, we're facing 3rd Reich-tier manlet genocide

Ive heard from foids irl that height matters
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: would fking pay to see a tall chad beaten by a short buff dude, and his gf watching and seeking help

Race and gender are the only protected immutable genetic traits.

It’s trendy to be ultra sensitive to those and virtue signal when it comes up. It projects NT and inclusivity.

Little do njormies know, every man in the west, including themselves, is subject to textbook, high efficiency eugenics... unrestricted sexual selection based on 100% immutable genetic traits.

But muhhhh don’t say bad things about black people you racist misogynist white man..

The same females that preach equality and virtue signal about it every chance they get, also ACTIVELY practice eugenics based on The same factors they virtue signal about, and a whole host of other non-trendy non-protected factors.. meme-tier self awareness.

We’re all equal in all the ways that don’t matter. But when it comes to sexual market value, the only value one has, whether your genetic lineage lives or dies, is determined entirely by immutable genetic traits.. none of it is in your control.. foids ENFORCE this and will continue enforcing it until their last breath. They will die enforcing it..

There is no such thing as free will. Your life is written in your DNA when it comes to social and sexual relationships.

yea but its hard to beat. tall guy. Unless hes skinny
most of them are light and they don't have the desire to fight after they lived a frustration-free, content life.
If a buff short(er) incel unleashes all that anger and frustation on that cuck he's not gonna end well

It’s trendy to be ultra sensitive to those and virtue signal when it comes up. It projects NT and inclusivity.

Little do njormies know, every man in the west, including themselves, is subject to textbook, high efficiency eugenics... unrestricted sexual selection based on 100% immutable genetic traits.

But muhhhh don’t say bad things about black people you racist misogynist white man..

The same females that preach equality and virtue signal about it every chance they get, also ACTIVELY practice eugenics based on The same factors they virtue signal about, and a whole host of other non-trendy non-protected factors.. meme-tier self awareness.

We’re all equal in all the ways that don’t matter. But when it comes to sexual market value, the only value one has, whether your genetic lineage lives or dies, is determined entirely by immutable genetic traits.. none of it is in your control.. foids ENFORCE this and will continue enforcing it until their last breath. They will die enforcing it..

There is no such thing as free will. Your life is written in your DNA when it comes to social and sexual relationships.
High iq reply, congrats and thank you

Makes life worse if youre ugly. Because then in addition to being incel, youre also uncomfortable as all the chairs are designed for people 5 inches shorter

Makes life worse if youre ugly. Because then in addition to being incel, youre also uncomfortable as all the chairs are designed for people 5 inches shorter
You go to SEA and try to take ride in a tuk tuk around Bangkok only to find it extremely uncomfortable and impossible because your lanklet shit ugly body doesn't fit.

water is wet women can do anything and get away with it

Sorry I only talk to white guys. It is just my preference

I never thought of myself as inferior garbage UNTIL I STARTED CARING ABOUT WOMEN

Yeah but she can't even tell you why she likes tall men lol. But I on the other hand, can. She was brainwashed by the society and media all her existence. I bet if in all the movies the woman was taller than the guy and society would hint that shorter is better/cuter, all foids would want shorter guys. Foids don't even have their own opinions.
Massive cope. Women (and men) are biologically attracted to sexual dimorphism and being tall is the ultimate masculine sexual dimorphism trait.

Last edited:
Foid: I want a tall, blonde, blue eyed Chad!
Cuck: Every woman has the right to choose the man she wants.

Incel: I want a white woman!
Cuck: Stop being so picky and racist, you misogynist fuck. No wonder you're Inkel.

The hypocrisy is strong.

Foids have no asians policy and it count as racism too but they get away with it

"I want a tall man"
Fuck you, if I say "I want a white girl" I will be called a racist misogynist.
Neither the race or height can be changed, it's discrimination in both cases.
Question is, why females can get away with it, and men can't?
FFS ppl still complaining about "i don't like fat girls", when weight can be lost.

Irrational foids.
It's incredibly stupid and that such hypocrisy is allowed and even normal without nobody questioning it is why I believe most people are NPC.
Also criticizing weight is not even remotely the same as bashing someones height, it's unhealthy to be overweight and its easily changeable while there is nothing you can do about your height.

Foids have no asians policy and it count as racism too but they get away with it

No Asians, no Indians, no Somalis, no Pakistanis, no Bangladeshi, no Amerindians, no Yemenis... They exclude so many races of people.

No Asians, no Indians, no Somalis, no Pakistanis, no Bangladeshi, no Amerindians, no Yemenis... They exclude so many races of people.
and white men only.

Women are allowed to want some specific race but men aren't. This is common knowledge and easily understood even to the most bluepilled of normies if one thinks about it for a minute,

Massive cope. Women (and men) are biologically attracted to sexual dimorphism and being tall is the ultimate masculine sexual dimorphism trait.
They could use logic over instinct for once, after so many centuries of evolution. muh "protection" is the only argument they can bring up. Protection from WHAT? 135 lb mma fighter can break in half any 6,whatever feet untrained cuck
I literally don't personally know any female that has been assaulted

Reach is more important In a fight than being tall

They could use logic over instinct for once, after so many centuries of evolution. muh "protection" is the only argument they can bring up. Protection from WHAT? 135 lb mma fighter can break in half any 6,whatever feet untrained cuck
I literally don't personally know any female that has been assaulted
There is no “logic” when it comes to attraction. The only logic there is, is “my hardwired biology finds this specific trait attractive, so I like and desire tall men.” You are attracted to what you’re attracted to.

Citation needed for your 135 lb trained framelet can overpower a tall 200+lb man. 135Lb MMA fighters only fight against other 130lb MMA fighters, that’s why weight classes / division exists.

Yes this guy is not trained, but he simply can’t hurt anyone. Imagine if he put more force and technique into a punch, imagine if he had years of training, all of it still will have almost no effect to a man much larger and stronger than him.

This is most likely real but I wouldn’t put it past these tv networks to make fake shit. Notice how tall and big he is, the MMA guy was probably a manlet.

Last edited:
Women are allowed to want some specific race but men aren't. This is common knowledge and easily understood even to the most bluepilled of normies if one thinks about it for a minute,

There is no “logic” when it comes to attraction. The only logic there is, is “my hardwired biology finds this specific trait attractive, so I like and desire tall men.” You are attracted to what you’re attracted to.

Citation needed for your 135 lb trained framelet can overpower a tall 200+lb man. 135Lb MMA fighters only fight against other 130lb MMA fighters, that’s why weight classes / division exists.

Yes this guy is not trained, but he simply can’t hurt anyone. Imagine if he put more force and technique into a punch, imagine if he had years of training, all of it still will have almost no effect to a man much larger and stronger than him.

This is most likely real but I wouldn’t put it past these tv networks to make fake shit. Notice how tall and big he is, the MMA guy was probably a manlet.

it is brutal I know some manlet friends who got into countless fights and well trained,but still a bigger man put him down like nothing

it is brutal I know some manlet friends who got into countless fights and well trained,but still a bigger man put him down like nothing

If it actually gets that far, we are not apes. We are smart species, get your weapon licence and shot that mfer in the leg, no need to be limited by genetic factors. A knife gets the job done too, but is more risky, prison time doesn't sound fun