Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cuck shoots dead his gf and her lover

I would do the same if this happened to me (in a video game)

Take a shot for every time she blinks

I think that was the guy who used to make skyrim NPC videos.

I prefer it when they live but are disfigured and crippled for life.

females should be nothing more than the property of first their fathers then their husbands

I think that was the guy who used to make skyrim NPC videos.
:feelskek:
the lord of the rings pippin GIF

@wasted12years
in Total secrecy he Updooted carmageddon64 videos on MySpace back in the day

This needs to happen everytime TBH.

If we had a sane government not ruled by kikes and enabled by libtards and conservative Christ cucked closet cases it’s actually the government that should be executing these hoes not the poor bastards they betrayed.

Or if not outright execution I think a good Singapore style caning would suffice.

Most of these modern scuzzbucket toilets are into BDSM anyway so you’d think they’d have nothing to complain about lmfao.

Last edited:

If we had a sane government not ruled by kikes and enabled by libtards and conservative Christ cucked closet cases it’s actually the government that should be executing these hoes not the poor bastards they betrayed.

Or if not outright execution I think a good Singapore style caning would suffice.

Most of these modern scuzzbucket toilets are into BDSM anyway so you’d think they’d have nothing to complain about lmfao.
It's Over for the west.
It keeps falling...

what’s wrong with this story? it’s just justice

Ironically, that would reduce cases like this.

No longer a cuck.
Only issue is the whore had a far too merciful end.

hes not a true cuck because he wasn't into his wife getting fucked by another man.

I was thinking about it. This automatically redeems you from being a cuck.

You have to in some way hurt both the man and woman if you get cucked/cheated on. Leaving on your own is not an option, you're still pathetic. It doesn't matter how angry you are. The foid still found someone more desirable than you and you leaving is good riddance to her. While you walk away she's grinding on the other dudes lap.

The only correct thing to do is teach them both a lesson.

he is not a cuck he is a king

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back