Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cuck says being part of the incel or redpill community makes you unattractive...

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
...while sitting next to his 1/10 girlfriend

Jfl some people have no self awareness

Last edited:
I'd date Hila is she abandons her Jewish beliefs and acknowledges that all Zionists must be enslaved.

inb4 cucks say she's not a 1/10

His (((girlfriend))) he kikemaxxed for

Jfl these people have no self awareness

His girlfriend looks like Gollum from lord of the rings. Foids are so glorified by manginas.

Last edited:
Yikes sweaty women can detect looks based on your incel posts.

JFL H3H3 went downhill as soon as he made his broadcast

I wouldnt mind difference of opinion tbh, but H3H3's content is shit and he has become a fat fucking faggot

interesting, maybe I should take his advice, that will cause my hairline to be restored, my bug eyes to turn into hunter eyes, my wide nose to become thin, and my oval face will have more angularity and definition.

I'll surely go from being a 2/10 to a 8/10.

Yep. Holes can detect my toxic personality sitting miles away through her phone screen.

Dude also posted this on Twitter:

Volcel if you wouldn't take that foid tbh.

At least he has a wife. And she's not a 1/10. She's no beauty but she's not extremely hideous either. Besides, he's not good looking, and he's fat. She's still above his looksmatch.
Volcel if you wouldn't take that foid tbh.

Acknowledging any male issues at all makes you "unattractive" in this day and age. It's a way of shaming men into submission.

JFL H3H3 went downhill as soon as he made his broadcast

I wouldnt mind difference of opinion tbh, but H3H3's content is shit and he has become a fat fucking faggot
He was always a fag

For real tho, Leafy's videos were always cringe in 2017 ngl

He just earned 12 minutes of starfish sex.

That jewess has a very nice golem.

Look at him. if anything his tirade against incels is self-hate

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back