Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cuck Ramsey makes Owner fire male Staff for being Based

• Thread starter ShadowTheEdgehog
  • Start date
ShadowTheEdgehog

ShadowTheEdgehog

El Capitano
-

View: https://youtu.be/OijpDwusS8s?t=126

Ngl, I was cracking up at their jokes while watching the video jfl, they sound based and funny as fuck, 10/10 would apply for a job at this restaurant.
Cuck Ramsey however, does not take kindly to people having fun at their job and starts talking about "protecting women" and shit.

So the BASED owner pseudo-fires them, then re-hires them and also DEMOTES the entire female staff JFL BASED BASED BASED

Also, Ramsey is HUGE fucking hypocrite. He literally lives in a luxury villa next to mega celebrities while his own brother is literally a drug-addicted hobo.
He has done nothing to support his brother so far, Gordon Ramsey is a complete and utter piece of shit.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/y7jq6/til_celebrity_chef_gordon_ramsay_has_a_homeless/

Ngl, I was cracking up at their jokes while watching the video jfl, they sound based and funny as fuck, 10/10 would apply for a job at this restaurant.
Cuck Ramsey however, does not take kindly to people having fun at their job and starts talking about "protecting women" and shit.

So the BASED owner pseudo-fires them, then re-hires them and also DEMOTES the entire female staff JFL BASED BASED BASED

Also, Ramsey is HUGE fucking hypocrite. He literally lives in a luxury villa next to mega celebrities while his own brother is literally a drug-addicted hobo.
He has done nothing to support his brother so far, Gordon Ramsey is a complete and utter piece of shit.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/y7jq6/til_celebrity_chef_gordon_ramsay_has_a_homeless/

jbw in action too.
Notice how he lectures a non white guy about his behavior and cooking.
White and black normies really have a lot of pent up rage against asian and ethnic males. It's pathetic.

Kek explode 2

everytime.
every
time

its been like half a decade since I learned about this and it still fucking gets me how consistent it is JFL
every-fucking-time :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

"protecting women"
Since when was this Mans job? I thought they were strong, independent and didn't need Men. Foids see Men as Meal Tickets and Meat Shields. The only two things that Men are used for when broken down into the base components necessary for a Foid to continue existing happily. Food and Protection. That was how it was in the Stone Age which is what I think this world is going back to, only it will be different. Instead of Men fighting each other for dominance the Woman with all her power over society will use everything in her dirty arsenal to go after the best Men be protected by police encircling them and their Chads. Leaving Men outside that barrier to fight over what is left.

In conclusion it is like they are trying to meme the Stone Ages back into popularity and throw forward thinking individuals out of the circle of society in an attempt to subvert and control.

Fucking dirty whores can never fight you physically so they need power over you to subdue you over a period of time. They need political power and when they get full control of it they ruin your life and collapse all power structures.

Gordon ramsay is a prime example for a simp in a high position of power. Ive always thought that. He always gives foids special treatment, no matter fo which of his shows. You can just feel hes a natural simp.

Since when was this Mans job? I thought they were strong, independent and didn't need Men. Foids see Men as Meal Tickets and Meat Shields. The only two things that Men are used for when broken down into the base components necessary for a Foid to continue existing happily. Food and Protection. That was how it was in the Stone Age which is what I think this world is going back to, only it will be different. Instead of Men fighting each other for dominance the Woman with all her power over society will use everything in her dirty arsenal to go after the best Men be protected by police encircling them and their Chads. Leaving Men outside that barrier to fight over what is left.

In conclusion it is like they are trying to meme the Stone Ages back into popularity and throw forward thinking individuals out of the circle of society in an attempt to subvert and control.

Fucking dirty whores can never fight you physically so they need power over you to subdue you over a period of time. They need political power and when they get full control of it they ruin your life and collapse all power structures.
honestly, look at that female staff, colored hair, nose rings.
I wouldve shut down the business completely for 3 months and fired everyone.
Then I wouldve re-hired the guys + their entire friend circle and called it "Based Buns"
I guarantee that the business wouldve run better with all male staff, I have never seen any kind of workplace improve by bringing in foids. Except if you use them to draw in horny guys, i.e. put a hot slut with fat fucking tits and ass in front.
But other than that, fucking useless.

Gordon ramsay is a prime example for a simp in a high position of power. Ive always thought that. He always gives foids special treatment, no matter fo which of his shows. You can just feel hes a natural simp.
Yes, noticed that too, how nice he is to female staff, calls them darling and shit.

gotta protect female staff :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I've watched almost every episode of Kitchen Nightmares. He talks shit about virtually every men in the staff but rarely about the foids.

I've watched almost every episode of Kitchen Nightmares. He talks shit about virtually every men in the staff but rarely about the foids.
That's why normies love him tbhngl

gotta protect female staff :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Fuck this shit with protecting female staff. Since when is a workplace a safe space? Workplaces are where shit gets done ---- if a girl doesn't like it, she leaves.

Yes very disgusting and unprofessional, yet Gordon Ramsey says they need to be protected, whereas these bitches look like they've done every immoral thing under the sun.

Foids see Men as Meal Tickets and Meat Shields

Yes, they absolutely do, but they will deny it --- they will deny it with tears and swearing on a loved ones grave, but they see men as exactly that - Meat Shields & Meal Tickets. If we're Meat Shields and Meal Tickets, then it's perfectly fair for us to view them as Walking Fleshlights

what a sanctimonious prick, big balls ramsey talked more crap than this when he was under marco pierre white, kitchens are notorious for trash talk its like fucking second nature, working in a kitchen is a fucking war against dumbass managers, pathetic waitresses with more air in their head than the hindenburg.
this was relatively tame no swearing just lol at the fake outrage over the word retard lol, this is fucking virtue signalling at its best, the moral mighty ramsey is cleaning the kitchen.

you cant be a moralfag while himself being the biggest narcissistic prick to walk on earth

also ramsey always plays the intimidatory im bigger than you card, the dude you can tell tries to do weights, but hes just fucking fat, when your fat you always have mass, he looks like a fucking whale, and has no definition anywhere means he is just straight up blubber and would gas quicker than joe rogan smoking a pipe
ngl would bang the female head chef she is cute to me sorry no simp just being honest, if she lost 3 or 4 stone she would be like a 7/10

Last edited:
Don't need to watch it to know that.. that is almost every Foid nowadays.
I guarantee that the business wouldve run better with all male staff, I have never seen any kind of workplace improve by bringing in foids. Except if you use them to draw in horny guys, i.e. put a hot slut with fat fucking tits and ass in front.
The Male Libido is abused for the consumption of products. Where you coral Foids you can coral Men. Like flies to sugar.
Yes, they absolutely do, but they will deny it --- they will deny it with tears and swearing on a loved ones grave, but they see men as exactly that - Meat Shields & Meal Tickets. If we're Meat Shields and Meal Tickets, then it's perfectly fair for us to view them as Walking Fleshlights
Their whole point of existence is the continued gaslighting of Men. They will most certainly die for their status in society and will happily sacrifice Men to die for her and her selfish totalitarian Feminist goals. I personally would refer to Foids as they are, which is two things.. a hole for a cock and a hole in a coin purse. Every time a Man enters a Woman he leaves a little of himself inside her.

Daily reminder 6 out of 10 restaurants he "helps" gets closed and review bombed

A big mouth asshole lectures others on mean words in a kitchen. Good job Gordon, you hypocrite. What an absolute joke.
Also, I thought "protecting women" is white knight sexism which implies women are the weaker gender and thus "need men" to defend them.

So locker room talk isn't allowed anymore because women don't feel comfortable. That's the same excuse they use to keep out subhumans like us from working many jobs, because we make women uncomfortable with our subhumanity.

Ramsey is a cuck his daughter is getting fucked by another celebrity chefs Ginos son and he isn't doing shit

I like Ramsay's stuff, disappointing ngl

Do normal fags not know what a joke is? Are you just supposed to be a soulless husk at work.

jbw and racism fucking great, HOLY SHIT WATCHED THE VIDEO AHAHAHHAHAHA ITS SO GOOOD

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back