Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Cuck Part 1

Not really a cuck if he doesn't want anything romantic with her.

Wrong

There is no such thing as female friends. She's most likely leading him on and using him in the process.

Imagine being "friends" with another man's cum receptacle.

black man simping over a fat white chick.
Many such cases.

brutal :blackpill:. big reason to not talk to women and become a homosexual low test cuckold
black man simping over a fat white chick.
Many such cases.
it's over for him.

I don't think he would have her picture in there otherwise.

Honestly I was the same, hopefully he'll get over it and put an anime girl picture instead.

hopefully he'll get over it and put an anime girl picture instead.
Extremely based

I really feel bad for guys like this. He either refuses to accept the reality of what the dynamic between them is, or is so blind and bluepilled that he can't see how much of a cuck he is

he also runs the risk of getting accused of grape. and definitely cuck coz feeps foids pic as wallpaper. waht i see is she talks to her coz he got ps5 and iphone. she would tell this bbc to buy her one.
and just be bbc cuz foids are fed the blmpill and critical race theory.

Last edited:
Extremely based

I really feel bad for guys like this. He either refuses to accept the reality of what the dynamic between them is, or is so blind and bluepilled that he can't see how much of a cuck he is
When I first met her, she was allegedly just like me. No friends and shy, or so she said, so I thought it was perfect, since we could understand each other better. At first it was all great, she was really talkative and basically the only person talking to me. I used to fantasize about a future with her, had pictures of her all over my phone as well. She was in my mind almost 24/7.

But then the quarantine restrictions stopped being as strict, places started opening again, and she started going out drinking and getting high with friends (which I thought she didn’t have). Turns out she only wanted a distraction while bars were closed. The time it took her to reply drastically increased from a few hours to a few days and she started rejecting all my invitations to do stuff together.

I started to get depressed, I couldn’t understand why she wasn’t talking to me, and while I was in my room crying and reading back messages to check if it was because of something I said, she was out at another party with Chad and her friends, getting drunk and taking in drugs. Probably even fucking.

This destroyed me and it’s the most blackpilling thing to ever happen to me. But we all grow stronger from experiences like this. It’s important to realize that as important as she might be to you, you’re only guy friend #417 to her, only Chad belongs at the top of her list.

When I first met her, she was allegedly just like me. No friends and shy, or so she said, so I thought it was perfect, since we could understand each other better. At first it was all great, she was really talkative and basically the only person talking to me. I used to fantasize about a future with her, had pictures of her all over my phone as well. She was in my mind almost 24/7.

But then the quarantine restrictions stopped being as strict, places started opening again, and she started going out drinking and getting high with friends (which I thought she didn’t have). Turns out she only wanted a distraction while bars were closed. The time it took her to reply drastically increased from a few hours to a few days and she started rejecting all my invitations to do stuff together.

I started to get depressed, I couldn’t understand why she wasn’t talking to me, and while I was in my room crying and reading back messages to check if it was because of something I said, she was out at another party with Chad and her friends, getting drunk and taking in drugs. Probably even fucking.

This destroyed me and it’s the most blackpilling thing to ever happen to me. But we all grow stronger from experiences like this. It’s important to realize that as important as she might be to you, you’re only guy friend #417 to her, only Chad belongs at the top of her list.
We all been there mate. Some things a man just has to learn on his own skin.

Last edited:
Being friends with a foid who has a bf isn't necessarily cucked. Putting her as your phone's wallpaper is cucked.

This story is all too common for men across all generations. I'm sorry you had to experience that, and though it sucks, you should be glad you're no longer under that bluepilled spell