Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cuck of the day

Rice = over, no matter what.

brutal he was born to early for KPOP booom, tho he isn't even pretty asian boi

rice tax in action he probably thought that he will have beautiful white trophy wife and will statusmaxx

brutal he was born to early for KPOP booom, tho he isn't even pretty asian boi

rice tax in action he probably thought that he will have beautiful white trophy wife and will statusmaxx
He's Chang which is better than prettyboy since foids always prefer masculine men in the end despite the pro genderfluid psyop from modern feminism.

the nigga's name is "hand job kim' LMFAO

He's Chang which is better than prettyboy since foids always prefer masculine men in the end despite the pro genderfluid psyop from modern feminism.
no asian men look better as pretty bois cause they can't pull masculine look

@AllanKing

elle a besoin un cock enorme pour cette occasion mais il faut que le chinois faisont une rendz vous avec des BBCs peutetre avec une bajonette

i guess he couldn't i he was cucked and he was rich too and had high social status soo...
I mean my point is that it's hopeless, even for this kind of dude who's 8/10, so now imagine what it is for normies.
elle a besoin un cock enorme pour cette occasion mais il faut que le chinois faisont une rendz vous avec des BBCs peutetre avec une bajonette
Rien compris mais ok.

I mean my point is that it's hopeless, even for this kind of dude who's 8/10, so now imagine what it is for normies.

Rien compris mais ok.
he is 9/10 for asians agree that compared with whites he is probably 8/10 at best

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back