Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL CUCK NEWS NETWORK

Involuntarily

Involuntarily

Celibate
★★
https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/25/health/cuckolding-sex-kerner/index.html

Acting on adulterous fantasies may strengthen a relationship, as counterintuitive as it may sound.
(CNN) — In our current political climate, the term "cuck" -- short for "cuckservative" -- has become an insult of the so-called alt-right, aimed at men they view as spineless and emasculated. The slur has its roots in the concept of cuckolding, or having an adulterous partner.
But, according to a recent study by David Ley, Justin Lehmiller and the writer Dan Savage, acting on cuckolding fantasies can be a largely positive experience for many couples, and hardly a sign of weakness.
References to cuckolding appear in literature as early as the 13th century, usually in the form of male characters who fear that their child has been sired by another man during an act of infidelity. Today, however, cuckolding has become fetishized into a powerful sexual fantasy for some men, who get aroused by the idea of their romantic partner engaging in sexual activity with someone else. Women also share this fantasy, but less so than men.
"This fantasy has been around as long as marriage and sexuality," said Ley, whose book "Insatiable Wives" addresses cuckolding in heterosexual couples. "But we're hearing more and more about it these days, and more people are rejecting the social stigma against this fantasy."
Indeed, the numbers suggest that cuckolding, or at least thinking about it, is more common than you might imagine. For his forthcoming book, "Tell Me What You Want: The Science of Sexual Desire and How It Can Help Improve Your Sex Life," Lehmiller surveyed thousands of Americans and found that 58% of men and about a third of women had fantasized about cuckolding.

(CNN) — In our current political climate, the term "cuck" -- short for "cuckservative"

NOT TRUE. Cuck is short for "cuckold." It's a word, CNN.

In a few years you'll be a "cuckphobe" if you don't approve of your woman swallowing another man's cum.

Last edited:
Lehmiller surveyed thousands of Americans and found that 58% of men and about a third of women had fantasized about cuckolding.

If you'll pardon my IncelTears here, but, what sample did he use for this survey? More men want to be cheated than there are women who want to cheat? I cannot believe that was an unbiased pool.

If you'll pardon my IncelTears here, but, what sample did he use for this survey? More men want to be cheated than there are women who want to cheat? I cannot believe that was an unbiased pool.
must be their viewers :soy::soy::soy:

cucks deserve to be waterboarded and lashed

They’re not even being subtle about it anymore.

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this..

Today, however, cuckolding has become fetishized into a powerful sexual fantasy for some men, who get aroused by the idea of their romantic partner engaging in sexual activity with someone else.

What do they mean here by "powerful?" Surely they don't mean "empowering?" They talk about this like it's a positive, but the appeal of the cuckolding/netorare/cheating fetish affords no strength to the man. It's about the cuckee being weak, being a doormat. There is no benefit for the cuckee. It's about focusing on his loss, he gains nothing.

What do they mean here by "powerful?" Surely they don't mean "empowering?" They talk about this like it's a positive, but the appeal of the cuckolding/netorare/cheating fetish affords no strength to the man. It's about the cuckee being weak, being a doormat. There is no benefit for the cuckee. It's about focusing on his loss, he gains nothing.
Sexual masochism tbh.

must be their viewers :soy::soy::soy:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Sexual masochism tbh.

The article makes no effort to back up its claim that it's positive to be a cuck. All it does is says "Look how common it is." Heroin is common. Don't give me "common" as a way to legitimize something.

Ahh yes (((CNN)))

The article makes no effort to back up its claim that it's positive to be a cuck. All it does is says "Look how common it is." Heroin is common. Don't give me "common" as a way to legitimize something.
Oh, I thought you were wondering what could be a reason for someone to become a cuck.

(((CNN))) talking about something other than le evil russia? What's going on?

(((CNN))) talking about something other than le evil russia? What's going on?
The only good thing about CNN is that they seem to be accelerating WW3 / nuclear holocaust with their atrocious and dishonest reporting.

Russia should just get it over with tbh. Nuke the entire west.

Why are there no female cucks? Like seriously.

Why do we never see a fat ugly woman crying like a bitch in the corner while her husband gets fucked by Stacy?

If cuckoldry is so great "for everyone," as (((Cuck News Network))) claims, why are females never encouraged to be cucks?

Why do Jewish men demand that men of other races be cucks, but get all butthurt when Jewish model Bar Refaeli fucks goy men? (Which I find hilarious and [LifeFuel]. Short-dicked, hook-nosed cuck promoters getting cucked by one of their own women. Oy vey!)