Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cuck mentality

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Whenever i see a instagram whore post pic ı see cucks commenting her "Very beautiful lady" or "so hot" even some of them leave their numbers JFL what they think they are ? think they she will fuck them because they commented on her photo ? cuck mentality is so confusing

Cucks are too damn thirsty

They have no respect for themselves and think that they can cash in their nice guy good boy points for pussy

It's validating something she has no control over, surrendering your power as a man, and degrading yourself all at once.

Women respect nothing but sexy violent men

If cucks stopped giving validation and attention to females the world would be a much better place.

Fuck cucks that pay cam whores. Fuck cucks that "donate" to twitch thots. Fuck cucks that orbit Instagram sluts. Their thirst has artificially increased the sexual market value of roasties.

Fuck cucks that pay cam whores. Fuck cucks that "donate" to twitch thots. Fuck cucks that orbit Instagram sluts. Their thirst has artificially increased the sexual market value of roasties.

Not to mention cucks who give their attention and money to cosplay thots. Fucking hate them

JFL what they think they are ? think they she will fuck them because they commented on her photo ? cuck mentality is so confusing
This is what I don't get. I might've tried that technique just once or twice before stopping it, but these stupid cucks must be insane because they keep repeating the same routine while expecting a different outcome.

If cucks didn't exist women wouldn't have the power they have now and we'd likely be laid by now

If cucks didn't exist women wouldn't have the power they have now and we'd likely be laid by now
This is easy to understand but cucks continue shooting themselves and other men in the foot.