Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Cuck marries Riley Reid

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★

Apparently only 6 months too to get married. Haha

Is she russian? JFL that country has not a single woman that isnt a sold out whore

how does anyone even take this whore seriously :dafuckfeels:

Screenshot 19

lol just look at both eye area, they will make incel sons

I've seen his wife naked

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

he's been cucked by dozens of men, the greatest cuck to ever exist :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

If it wasn't for this guy marrying her, 1000's of other men would be lining up to take his place.

That guy is gona kill himself pretty soon.

Literally who?

I wonder whats the mileage of her pussy.

I've seen his wife naked
Its so simple. So simple. Yet in this cucked upside down world this shit is normal:lul:. Imagine marrying a woman other men have seen naked

I wonder how long this marriage last.

Attachments

• sasuke laugh.gif
    sasuke laugh.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 30
I bet she made him sign a prenup, and they have an open relationship, and she's already pregnant with a niglet. Welcome to the modern marriage.

BRUH!!!! NOOO!!!!

OF ALL THE WOMEN, YOU PICK… THAT?????

SHE’S DAMAGED GOODS! AND IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY, DIDN’T SHE GLOAT ABOUT RAPING A KID???
A95F2D66 BB32 4BFA 8040 42DA59F08A08

I honestly feel sad for that individual. How empty headed do you have to be to even consider any relationship let alone marrying a pure whore. Id rather live alone for life then be in the same room as a human cum vaccuum