Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Cuck loses his job, his foid is sick and tired of him within 2 weeks

EthnicelNL

EthnicelNL

Never began tbhtbh
-

When a betabux fails, his foids true nature shows instantly. Over for betacucks.

> you guys

@Insomniac

betacucks

I give it 5 days before he finds out his wife has been fucking the neighborhood Tyrone.

> you guys

@Insomniac
FUCKING CUCKS :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
1BE3378B 97B5 49B3 9B56 9E9D1098E581

jfl @ being in a field where you can get laid off and not find work right away.

If u really wanna piss a foid off , get rich , betabuxx her, then tell her u lost all ur money and got fired lmao

If u really wanna piss a foid off , get rich , betabuxx her, then tell her u lost all ur money and got fired lmao
Cope

The only thing that legitimately pisses a foid of is a looksmaxed former-Incel Chadlite pumping and dumping her holes.

Reminds me of that MGTOW video with the fat Asian landwhale

(Users: 22, Guests: 61)

:what:

>"How do you guys cope?"
He is evolving.

showered myself daily lol :feelskek::feelskek:

well... a normal day in west

You make your situation sound "FUNNY". When I was reading your novel, it reminded me of a time when I became unemployed (not by choice as you can tell by my user name) and my boyfriend of about 7 months turned his back on me. He made it obvious that he didn't want to deal with an unemployed, depressed, not pleasant most of the time, stressed and crying person. He didn't stay through thick and thin. We didn't even live together and were not even financially involved in any shape or form lol. Every time we talked or texted, he would go...are you applying to jobs or are you getting any interviews? My GF told me...wtf...he is not a financial provider for you and your son. But I didn't say what my GF had brought to my naive attention lol. I was always either in school or at work. All my life. So it was very stressful for me to have to stay home 1 and be a single mother 2. And no, I am not getting no child support since the father is in a different continent/war zone. Basically I don't have anyone to rely on for financial support and he couldn't even provide emotional support. And yes, of course I was constantly looking for work. I felt like he was mocking me asking me if I found a job. Anyway :( I don't even want to imagine your wife's attitude toward you movie style LOL. Tell your wife that it's not humanly possible to have control over every single situation. Give her a friendly reminder of the marriage vow. I am glad that my ex bf and I saw each other's true colors :). He saw that I break down when things go wrong. I cry a lot. I am too emotional:(. And he ain't got time for that. Hope I made you laugh with my "90 Day Fiance" English! GOOD LUCK.

So it was very stressful for me to have to stay home 1 and be a single mother 2. And no, I am not getting no child support since the father is in a different continent/war zone.

What a fucking whore. Typical race traitor white female.

Damn, dude, it seems like it's Chad or Bust....

Fuck the way normie's get pussy.

Any tips for looking busy?

Did you guys read that shit? LOL... It seems like his wife is the dominant one. I guess sex consists of the wife putting on a strap on dildo to fuck him.

wymen r ok to be neet 4 life but if a man doesn't work he's a loser

Imagine my shock. Of course if it were a Chad, she'd gladly support him.

Did you guys read that shit? LOL... It seems like his wife is the dominant one. I guess sex consists of the wife putting on a strap on dildo to fuck him.
Beyond ogre for him.

Get ready for divorce rape soon. And false allegations of domestic abuse

If he was chad, she would have happily gave him 5am morning blowjob before work and did the dishes and everything.

Since he is a betacuck ans his only value was his money, she is resenting him.

This is why being incel is better then being a beta provider

(Users: 22, Guests: 61)

:what:

Actually I think I have figured out how to create IT bait. You just have to name the thread something like: "Foid's life is being destroyed. MUAHAHAHA" and they will think it is material usable to denounce us with and jump on it.

If he was chad, she would have happily gave him 5am morning blowjob before work and did the dishes and everything.

Since he is a betacuck ans his only value was his money, she is resenting him.

This is why being incel is better then being a beta provider
Tbh

betacucks

I give it 5 days before he finds out his wife has been fucking the neighborhood Tyrone.

Why do you think she is already so grumpy - he is around the house all day so she has no time "for herself".

Actually I think I have figured out how to create IT bait. You just have to name the thread something like: "Foid's life is being destroyed. MUAHAHAHA" and they will think it is material usable to denounce us with and jump on it.
Wtf is IT

Dutchcels go Kspreyupjebytch:

If he was Chad, she would have betabuxxed for him. I have heard plenty of stories where good looking men were NEETing and their female partner did all the wagecucking. Just fucking lol.

Women are users, they have 0 empathy or loyalty, your dog loves you more than your girlfriend

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back