Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL cuck lets his wife pay for cuddling services

Recruit
★★
CUCKKKKKK

jfl your wife is at home cuddling other men while you betabux hahahahahahahahahaha

what in the fuck... the cuck just looks defeated rofl.

also just fking laugh at this over the hill roastie trying to break into acting

The absolute state of modern men. the husband and the men paying for this, pathetic

Obviously she only wants to cuddle with a chad. Her husband is a worthless cuck.

I thought she was getting PAID to cuddle while the husband supports her financially. What a twist...

Hmm. What a coincidence. The guy is very good-looking. Vile primitive men would think that he's totally fucking that woman. I'm happy that I'm not one of them!
Not even the normies are retarded enough to accept this shit. Holy fucking shit. Her husband is a fucking cop. Cops are usually a little less faggy than the rest of men. I hope someone kill them both.

Last edited:
Must be one of the easiest jobs in the world.

Does the husband get to cuddle with a big booty bitch?

i think they do more than cuddling but what do i know

You will never have this with your oneitis :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

This man is so misguided. I hope he will come to his senses. She doesn't even live with him. Omg.

Numales are the most pathetic creatures on this planet

Numales deserve death

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back