Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cuck is not allowed upstairs in home recently purchased with fiancé.

modern_grendel

modern_grendel

singer-songwritercel
★★★★
JFL at the state of modern relationships. The only upside for this cuck is that he isn't married to this whore yet. Many in the thread are saying that she may be secretly camwhoring, but he does mention a smell emanating from upstairs.
6mnhvs3rw2s41

Full Reddit thread:

If he is willing to degrade himself this much, he deserves everything that's coming for him

If he is willing to degrade himself this much, he deserves everything that's coming for him
Agreed. Reddit must have a disproportionate amount of cucks because this shit is ridiculous. If this was more representative of society at large, we would have collapsed by now.

HOW ARE YOU NOT ALLOWED UP STAIRS IN YOUR OWN HOUSE

Either she is e whoring, has a meth lab, or is preparing a room for Tyrone’s baby.

What does he mean she won´t let him go upstairs?
Is there a wall? just go upstairs beat her up and show who has the power

Seriously what’s wrong with these people

Agreed. Reddit must have a disproportionate amount of cucks because this shit is ridiculous. If this was more representative of society at large, we would have collapsed by now.
It does have a much higher cuck proportion, but by the looks of things I would expect the west to catch up in 20 or so years

dn rd but it's over for him

JFL how much of a cuck you have to be that you can't go upstairs in your own house. She is camwhoring for sure and the smell comes from her fishy cunt maybe

Why do you say that? They like the anonymity and there are cucks everywhere that don't know they are being cucked. The only place they can ask a large audience anonymously is there or 4chan usually, sometimes the bodybuilding forums.

HOW ARE YOU NOT ALLOWED UP STAIRS IN YOUR OWN HOUSE

Either she is e whoring, has a meth lab, or is preparing a room for Tyrone’s baby.

these people already moved in together at 23 while im living with my mom as a 24yo neet. it is truly beyond over

Read it, sounds fake as fuck tbh. Nobody is cucked enough to be too scared to sneak up some stairs, and the whole story sounds like the beginning of a shitty internet novel.

This is the level that a sub-8 man has to stoop down in order to get in a relationship. Fucking pathetic

This shit gets better and better, apparently, there are 4 rooms up there he is not allowed to use.

this is just another LARP on reddit. No one spends a quarter million + dollars on a home and then doesn’t have the courage to walk up some stairs to check out their own home. There’s no wall or blockade stopping this man from walking upstairs. just a poorly written LARP that forgot this fact

TL;DR

But I watched 1 min of the video :feelshaha:

this is just another LARP on reddit. No one spends a quarter million + dollars on a home and then doesn’t have the courage to walk up some stairs to check out their own home. There’s no wall or blockade stopping this man from walking upstairs. just a poorly written LARP that forgot this fact
Maybe, but these days it is hard to tell

Maybe, but these days it is hard to tell
If there was a negative aspect to going upstairs I would believe the post. The women isn’t threatening physical violence or even divorce. So it’s not a believable post

This is the level that a sub-8 man has to stoop down in order to get in a relationship. Fucking pathetic

It's also how much men fear being labelled an Incel. The term will be mocked more and more to shame men into any kind of relationship.

Last edited:
cucks gonna cuck

What does he mean she won´t let him go upstairs?
Is there a wall? just go upstairs beat her up and show who has the power

Exactly. I do not get it. I would just go up to her shirtless and then reveal my entire body to her so I can lift her with my penis, which also smells really good.

He needs to be a German and just go in there consequences be ignored.

It's also how much men fear being labelled an Incel. The term will be mocked more and more to shame men into any kind of relationship.

Better deprived of my own house than incel :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

What she does upstairs.

He means who.

Just kick the door in. What she's gonna do?

Or get someone while shes away for some time to open it you know people loose keys you get an additional one for the lock then too

I mean are you gonna be such a cuck that your wife tells you what to do or not to do?

What kind of cuck is submissive to his wife like this?

Read it, sounds fake as fuck tbh. Nobody is cucked enough to be too scared to sneak up some stairs, and the whole story sounds like the beginning of a shitty internet novel.

She fucks her bull there

she probably kills incels

Screen Shot 2020 04 11 at 101928 PM

What a cuck. It's already over either way so he might as well just barge in there and catch her sucking chad dick.

JFL at the state of modern relationships. The only upside for this cuck is that he isn't married to this whore yet. Many in the thread are saying that she may be secretly camwhoring, but he does mention a smell emanating from upstairs.
View attachment 234973
Full Reddit thread:

Source

No one spends a quarter million + dollars on a home and then doesn’t have the courage to walk up some stairs to check out their own home.
This sentence kills me jfll. Just imaging some pathetic cuck furiously typing on reddit that his gf took over the upper level of his house and he doesn't know what to do. Like reddit is some kind of cuck help/support forum.:feelskek:

View attachment 234973
Full Reddit thread:

Bro, this whole story is an obvious lie. Redditors make up these kinds of stories in order to karmamaxx. I've never met a cuck in my life. Quit falling for such obvious bait moron.

Imagine giving women rights :feelskek: :feelskek:

Bro, this whole story is an obvious lie. Redditors make up these kinds of stories in order to karmamaxx. I've never met a cuck in my life. Quit falling for such obvious bait moron.
Poe’s law. We’ve seen stranger shit.

Who is the truecel in your avatar?

View attachment 234973
Full Reddit thread:

larp because reddit.
If true, he should go upstairs and anal rape her while she is livestreaming, make the hoe sing a song of ice and fire.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Sounds like a larp though. This can't be real.

Last edited: