Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel cuck indian defending simpsons apu on JRE

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
I dont give a fuck about apu, but what is it called when these soy indians try super hard to be accepted by white people and then start acting like indians never had it hard or get discriminated against? Black people call those guys uncle toms, we need a name for it. Also lol at the comments, all these faggot white cunts acting like they had it hard because their indian girlfriends parents never liked them for being white, calling us the real racists. Fuck out of here.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5pVVmcSXVU

What is it with Indians and hating themselves? I'm familiar with akash through flagrant 2 and all he does is take the contrarian opinion on social matters to prove to his white buddies he's "one of them"

What is it with Indians and hating themselves? I'm familiar with akash through flagrant 2 and all he does is take the contrarian opinion on social matters to prove to his white buddies he's "one of them"
Well, its quite easy to hate being an indian, considering all the failos it comes with, But sucking up to white people is cringe as fuck. They are the reason we are suffering, along with the jews and their multicultural shit

its their only way to get a promotion on the social hierachy my faggot brother did the same

its their only way to get a promotion on the social hierachy my faggot brother did the same
I saw this curry in the lunchroom once and all the white kids in his group was calling curry muncher when they pressured him to play this game of calling each other slurs. If they were to do this to a black kid, you would probably see a fight start. :lul:

Many young curries will put themselves in these situations just for a shred of social approval.

Gas the curries.

What is wrong with apu? The guy ran his own store, had a wife and even got some white bitch to fuck while in a relationship with his wife. If anything he was a successful Indian.

Has Joe rogan ever invited a normal human to his show? It's always these edge lords that want attention or debunked conspiracy theories being peddle by quack doctors