Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Cuck if you aren't boiling with anger everyday

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
I boil with angery everyday, seeing everyone succeeding but me, even my friends are succedig but me, I'm sick of failing in everything I do. Girls, skills, socializing. I have no friends and shit so I don't care anymore

I will have my moment someday.

I feel angry often.

In try not to let it get the best of me now, or I feel I have a knot in my brain and it will explode. As I get older I feel I become more philosophical and at peace and yes that is a major cope!

In try not to let it get the best of me now, or I feel I have a knot in my brain and it will explode. As I get older I feel I become more philosophical and at peace and yes that is a major cope!
I think a time bomb is about to explode in my head

In my current situation, anger will not help...

I curbed my anger years ago by visiting YA Politics. The mutual racial denigration I shared with the rightists on there helped me remain calm.

I don't "boil" but I turn cold instead

Over for momentcels.

My mental state is too precious to waste on things I can't change. I will never be chaddam, I am what I am

Don't have the energy to feel anger everyday.

Anger, sadness, or both, at the end of the day it doesn’t really matter what emotions you choose to feel because you are still gonna be alone either way

You need testosterone to be angry.
I just have high cortisol so I get anxiety instead.

Guess I'm not a cuck then. Anger is the only thing that manages to make me do anything.

Last edited:
Just be angry, bro

I fucking hate foids so much I want them all to die

Do you think about "that moment" someday? I always think of it in GTA.
i don't plan it actively, but i think of many different scenarios

but i'm too socially anxious to act out on any of them, so it's all fantasy

[UWSL]RageFuel[/UWSL] Cuck if you aren't boiling with anger everyday​

I boil with angery everyday, seeing everyone succeeding but me
I suppose you mean in the sense that cuckoldry is about being deceived regarding your exploitation, so you are thinking that if someone is not angry about their exploitation they must be deceived (in denial) about it.

I would posit however a third option that some of us are very aware of this, and have been angry a long time, but possibly just adapted to the situation so that we're angry for decreasing periods of time.

It doesn't mean it's like cuckoldry where you're unaware of the problem, just tired and realizing that your anger has not changed anything and is a waste of energy that hurts your health if you're not harnessing it for specific goals.

If you think that merely seething at other's success is in any way useful in and of itself, that's also a risk of cuckoldry because you're buying into the idea that merely feeling something will cause change.

That's foid-think because everyone reacts to serve foid thoughts, but people don't react to serve our feelings.

We might harness our anger to fuel attempts at success in some situations, I guess anger could be useful there. But if you haven't figured out how to do that then anger is probably just distracting you from copes that could improve your life.

I'm basically cucked by my own anger, I get angry every day and it keeps me up at night so I don't get a good night's sleep, which breaks me down more and more each morning. I get angry because sound wakes me up even though I'd already be up by the time those sounds were made if I just calmed down and went to bed early.

I boil with angery everyday, seeing everyone succeeding but me, even my friends are succedig but me, I'm sick of failing in everything I do. Girls, skills, socializing. I have no friends and shit so I don't care anymore

Accepting our condition is cucked

I will die full of bitterness, anger and revolt

One day I was so mad seeing rich people in their nice cars that I got a knife and was planning on carjacking someone and joyriding their expensive shitpiece into a tree. But I ended up cutting my hand while opening the door with knife in hand. So I turned around lol. I'm still here angry 2 years later

I don't "boil" but I turn cold instead
3Unbenannt
Unbenannt

@AsiaCel

Summertime is worst. When you see much skin but you know it‘s for Chad only:cryfeels:
But i don‘t blame only foids. I am my own enemy and i hate myself too.

I don't boil, i just simmer and then cry about it later :cryfeels: I mean even if we can't have our moment, we can maybe have a moment. Just a moment. Something nice. Maybe.

Cant read the thread because it glows so bright:feelsLSD::fbi:

I feel you.. I just punch shit fuck it man makes all the anger go away instantly :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Summertime is worst. When you see much skin but you know it‘s for Chad only:cryfeels:
But i don‘t blame only foids. I am my own enemy and i hate myself too.
Blaming yourself is cucked :soy:

It's society problem

Blaming yourself is cucked :soy:

It's society problem

There's a time and place for everything, and even though normies do their best to deny this, that includes hate.

Anybody who does not hate these whores and their oofy doofy bfs at this point is the one with mental problems. Or low T.

There's a time and place for everything, and even though normies do their best to deny this, that includes hate.

Anybody who does not hate these whores and their oofy doofy bfs at this point is the one with mental problems. Or low T.
I hate everyone that allows for the shitty condition of young men.

I hate everyone that allows for the shitty condition of young men.

Well those too. Forgot about the also Incel simps and ITcucks, because it's still hard to imagine how any actual people can be that pathetic.

You'll gonna fail at rope to:feelskek:

I'm angry all the time and suicidel sad, nostalgic etc... people avoid me tbh...

It's fucking exhausting.
But it's why I'm alive. I 100% believe that if it wasn't for anger I would have just killed myself out of despair years ago. I wish I could die but every time I try to psyche myself up to get the gun out I think about how much suffering I've been forced through for so long and how they would all be happily getting away with it.

your only moment will involve murder incel :soy:

I used to feel anger, but now there is only languor. They are all animals chasing biological imperative, no different from lions mauling their young so they can mate with the lioness. It’s as if they’re bio-robots without any meaningful sense of consciousness or morality, carrying out their DNA-encoded programs. They feel urges, and carry them out mercilessly in a hedonistic fashion. As for the collateral damage, no mind must be paid at all— they never saw us as human anyway.

If that ever does happen, take as many noodles down with you as you can. :feelsdevil:

It's too late to be angry.

Feeling extreme rage or sadness every day rapidly spikes your cortisol levels leading to higher chance of dying from a heart attack