Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL cuck helped my mother with her grocery shop

Izayacel

Izayacel

Cl0wnER "
★★★★★
just fucking loled at this guy, he litteraly helped her ( my mother ) with her bags to carry,

just wtf, guy was balding and slimmer then me

lol

Is your mother a milf?

He might be trying to get in her panties still, you should have beat the fuck out of that whiteknight numale faggot and made him choke on the blackpill.

Was hoping for some milf pussy.

Some cuck helped my mom when her car broke down. Literally went to the store to buy the parts to fix it on the spot.

Little did he know she had a rich Chad bf

Desperation makes you do anything

You should have raped him.

Must have felt humiliating to be seen walking with your mother while some stranger was carrying her shit, ouch. :feelstrash:

just fucking loled at this guy, he litteraly helped her ( my mother ) with her bags to carry,

just wtf, guy was balding and slimmer then me

lol
Sounds like he's trying to cuck you there :heybby:

You should've told him it was over and tell him about the black pill !!!

Joke on you boyo.
You don't help your own mother.

Bad son.
BAD

Must have felt humiliating to be seen walking with your mother while some stranger was carrying her shit, ouch. :feelstrash:
not even, i just loled at his cuckery, i coundt care less at that point how people see me
Sounds like he's trying to cuck you there :heybby:
just lol, if i was an uber driver i make sure i get my money and . and if the cunt asked for help i would say nope there are others who wanna get a drive, have a nice day.
fuckign chivalry is dead

Last edited:
If that cuck can get into your mother's pants, record it and post it here. We need that for research and academic purposes.

If that cuck can get into your mother's pants, record it and post it here. We need that for research and academic purposes.
hell no, you wont like to see that ugly thing naked

I bet ya he was an IT or Nice Guy member. Should’ve taken out back and beat him with a lead pipe, hobo-style. Then bury him in rubbish.

Imagine if it was an attractive women. She would be swarmed by cucks. All she needs to do is take their money and move on the next victim to leach on.

Imagine if it was an attractive women. She would be swarmed by cucks. All she needs to do is take their money and move on the next victim to leach on.
yea

It's always funny to see these kinds of guys make a completely transparent effort to "help" women out.

JFL, 30+ years old and still trying. Still fucking blind to the fact that, sexually, it's over for them. Still posting about their lives on quora and reddit. Embarrassing.

I'd only help out an old lady or old man with their bags.

So he just came out of nowhere to help your mum out? What a pathetic excuse of a human being, desperation really does a toll on people.