Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

CUCK HATERS UNITE

iKillCucks

iKillCucks

Bad Boy
★★★★★
TELL ME HOW MUCH YOU FUCKING HATE CUCKS brothERs

CUCK RESISTANCE MILITIA UNITE

Cucks deserve to be flayed

I hope for cucks to get crippled and blind so they are left in a state of helplessness.

Then everyone they call their “friends” will move on from them and they’ll know what it’s like to suffer alone and be rejected by those you once loved.

Without cucks, we may finally rise again.

I hope for cucks to get crippled and blind so they are left in a state of helplessness.

Then everyone they call their “friends” will move on from them and they’ll know what it’s like to suffer alone and be rejected by those you once loved.
Without cucks, we may finally rise again.
HIGH IQ

I wish that everyones appearance matched what they were like on the inside, so that cucks would realize how soulless and vicious foids actually are once they all turn into eldritch abominations.

I wish that everyones appearance matched what they were like on the inside, so that cucks would realize how soulless and vicious foids actually are once they all turn into eldritch abominations.

I want to flay them alive, spread their skins on the floor, shit on those skins, grab them by their heads, shove them on my shit and feed them.

I kind of like cucks. They're the only guys more pathetic than me. I like to think someday they'll realize how wrong they've been, and hate themselves. Cucks have to be miserable. They have to be. Knowing others are suffering makes me happy.

I just wish they wouldn't whiteknight bitches and give women all their money. That part is terrible.

I'm also glad there are pejorative terms like cuck and white-knight to call them. Because they are so dumb and pathetic, they need to be labled so no one will take them seriously.

Cucks are pathetic, they are not only a problem to themselves but to others, they validate the foids disgusting degenerate nature.

I hate Chads a lot more though, they are the ones who mog me, not cucks.

I want to flay them alive, spread their skins on the floor, shit on those skins, grab them by their heads, shove them on my shit and feed them.
Cucks are pathetic, they are not only a problem to themselves but to others, they validate the foids disgusting degenerate nature.

I hate Chads a lot more though, they are the ones who mog me, not cucks.

A good cuck is a cucked cuck tbh.

Fuckers should be shot

I HATE CUCKS TOO MUCH THAT I WANT TO KİLL EACH OF THEM,CUT THEİR HEADS OFF AND SKİN THEM ALİVE.

ALSO I WANT TO KİLL EVERY FUCKİNG JEW

ReAL soildiERs diE witH honor
brAve Men diE witH honor in reGardS to our fallen brothERS and soldiERs everywhere
I HATE CUCKS TOO MUCH THAT I WANT TO KİLL EACH OF THEM,CUT THEİR HEADS OFF AND SKİN THEM ALİVE.

ALSO I WANT TO KİLL EVERY FUCKİNG JEW
Agreed welcoMe soldiER glad to have you