Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cuck gives his daughters the talk about incels

They act like incels are actually harming them in some way

Reddit moment

Nice luck raising your son to not be incel

blue haired one :feelskek::feelskek::feelsbadman:

If this were reality and not a meme wouldnt he warn his daughter about chads and the dangers of being a single mom/slut?

How do you get to the point where you let your ten-year old daughter talk to random men online. How do you get to the point where you let your daughter at prime fertility "date" and go to parties to follow her pussy wherever it leads her. People like this are going to end up in slavery or dead and they kind of deserve it.

Beware of the men you hate, bitch!

Soy overload and a bad parent.

those evil incels

Incels are more dangerous than thugs or psychos in their eyes.

They act like incels are some massive underground group that is plotting to overthrow society or some shit. These normies are scaring themselves into a false sense of reality.

They act like incels are some massive underground group that is plotting to overthrow society or some shit. These normies are scaring themselves into a false sense of reality.
This is good. We live rent free it's free advertising for us

I bet at least one of the kids are half black :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

My teenager, the blue haired one. The freshman in high school and is now allowed to date. She's not dumb, she knows what incels are. "I'm on Reddit, Dad!"
Guaranteed already on the CC

He's not telling his daughters about incels then is he. He's talking about all the socially included normies and above who use and abuse girls and use their privileged positions.

As for his son. It's not his upbringing, values, mindset or parents that will determine whether he becomes an incel or not. Life will decide that for him. You can't just choose not to raise an incel. It doesn't work that way. I pray for his son he doesn't become incelibate because no doubt his dad would treat him like an absolute monster for being unable to attract a partner, even if subtly. Hopefully hes not one of these modern lot who are already going to treat their sons like potential rapists simply for the crime of having been born male.

hows telling them not to get drunk at a high school party going to help with incels? Incels don't get invited to parties in HS.

So unbelievably cringe.

In case you're reading this, you stupid faggot, NOTHING and I mean NOTHING about these trite lectures is going to have an affect on your kids. Your asinine normie "wisdom" means fuck all to the world. Unless your son is chad, he is either an incel or an incel in denial. And I can literally feel the annoyance of the oldest girl through the text on the screen. None of your daughters are going to be kept from sucking and fucking at the soonest convenience. Having a daughter is the ultimate cuck. And with a delusional beta like you as a dad, they're probably already riding the CC under your nose. The words of a weak father mean nothing in the face of their friends, social media, and the dominant cultural trends of the day. You can delude yourself into thinking you have influence over them, but you don't. They have every opportunity and incentive to defy you.

If this were reality and not a meme wouldnt he warn his daughter about chads and the dangers of being a single mom/slut?
according to IT, Chads don't exist. All non-incel males are equally attractive, and foid behavior is unaffected by handsome charismatic high-status males.

raise my son to not be an incel
just don't be rejected by all females you approach in a 6-month period, son.

My teenager, the blue haired one.
She has already fried all the dopamine receptors in her mesolimbic pathway by taking creampies of random guys in all her orifices several times a week for years and this cuck still doesn't know yet.

But she is under no obligation to anyone to do anything she doesn't feel comfortable doing.
This cuck doesn't know that foids "feel comfortable", and very much so, getting impregnated by random anonymous Chads.

Foids are also comfortable lying and falsely accusing ugly men of heinous crimes merely out of spite.

When this cuck gets divorce-raped and finds out all of "his kids" are all from different Chads he'll find out the full extent of what foids feel comfortable with.

Last edited:

he should be more concerned with his son being murdered in a robbery than his daughter being raped.

Advice to daughters -- The world is out to fucking ruin you! I will protect you! :soy:
Advice to son -- Don't be a piece of shit misogynist! :lasereyes: nothing more.

Last edited:
How pathetic is this?! His 3 daughters are on a fast track to be major whores and vile human beings, with 3 kids by 4 different fathers at 20 yo, but he's worried that the most oppressed group of people is going to do something against them.

Notable mention to how he's raising his son to not be incel: by feeding him bullshit, feminist, bluepilled lies and asking for advice on fucking reddit, of all the places. Guaranteed his son is not going to be incels, but he's going to be one of those "my wife's boyfriend..." guys.

All this should be child abuse.