Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cuck gives chocolate to girls

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
48234003 2200919159939137 3241234942948016128 n

"14 year old Utah teen gives every girl in his school chocolate to let them know that they are "special and unique" :lul::lul::lul: after learning about high rates of depression in young girls" :lul::lul: I dont know what kind a cuckoldry level is that

LMAO, where do you find all these crazy stuffs :feelskek:

He started early. He has some time to recover.

There is only one girl in this world who I would buy chocolate for and that would be my future GF...If there will be one at all :feelsbadman:

Wtf? Where's my free chocolate?

View attachment 71698

"14 year old Utah teen gives every girl in his school chocolate to let them know that they are "special and unique" :lul::lul::lul: after learning about high rates of depression in young girls" :lul::lul: I dont know what kind a cuckoldry level is that

Projection in all of its form, dude is depresed as fuck.

Yikes what a faggot

The young boy has been trained well to be an obedient cuckold slave. Hollywood, feminism and the school system, which is staffed with feminist whores did a number on him

The young boy has been trained well to be an obedient cuckold slave. Hollywood, feminism and the school system, which is staffed with feminist whores did a number on him
he will be ultimate cuck in future

LMAO he looks like a little kid. Those girls at his school are probably not depressed anyway since they're fucking Chad
he will be ultimate cuck in future
Orbiting is the biggest sin and the most brutal blackpill when it backfires

LMAO he looks like a little kid. Those girls at his school are probably not depressed anyway since they're fucking Chad
probably its his dad who train him

Future redditor in the making

They are too young.
Dude i'm pretty sure they are. Hell, one of the foids at my school who likes to whore around fucked a guy in the bathroom back in middle school. They're doing it early.

"You're such a nice guy. I can't date you coz my eyes are over that new jock. I'm sure you'd find a pretty girl one day".
Dude i'm pretty sure they are. Hell, one of the foids at my school who likes to whore around fucked a guy in the bathroom back in middle school. They're doing it early.
They mog all the odlcels tbh.

Fuck this man.

Based, causing them dental damages and making them fat.
Also now all the foids talk about him.

Had it been flowers he would have been a cuck.

I wonder if cassidy kemp got some

Jesus fucking christ