Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Cuck gets cucked (shocker)

allez

allez

Recruit
★★★

Just fucking lol at this guy, what could he have expected?

In the words of Saint Eggy, "She met a genetically superior male"

That happens in every single "open relationship". Its just mental gymnastics post-modernist normies use to find someone else.

Open relationship: your gf's holes open to all Chads while you don't get anything but feeling like shit about it.

Edit: I actually read it, fuck, he even paid for the hotel, he's the textbook definition of a cuck. If he were my son I'd punch him in the face, what a disgrace.

He paid for the hotel too :feelsgah:

Just fucking lol

Eveytimr I browse cuckit theres a story of a cuck getting cucked

Just when you think it can't get any cuckier.

What was this guy thinking?

I mean seriously what the fuck was this guy thinking?

I can't even blame the whore.

This guy literally brought it upon himself.

I hate today’s society :feelscry:

that cuck deserved it

It is probably a larp like 99% of posts on reddit, but if it isn't then WOW! What kind of man would ever agree to open up his relationship and then PAY for his partner to fuck someone else??? jfl..

No one can be this stupid.

No one.

I call larp

All those calling larp are coping, even if this is that, it still fucking happens.

It's always the foid who suggests it, use it to fuck Chad while the cuck deludes himself thinking he's a slayer and rots.

As soon as she wants to open the relationship, that’s when you cut her up with your diamond sword in Minecraft and drop her body in the Nether. Degeneracy must be ended.

Didn't read past the title tbh

Cucks gonna cuck

No one can be this stupid.

No one.

I call larp
Soyboys can be even more stupid, my friend. Probably when Chad will dump that cumbag, the cuck will take her again with him and will say: "See inkwells? I respected her and everything went OK!" :soy:

cucks need death

What a guy, if he'd put his foot down & said no she'd just have gone home with the guy & fucked him anyway but she'd probably draw it out a bit longer to gain the benefits of being with both, she'd keep it secret & stick around a bit longer as ya know, she wouldn't have completely lost all respect for the cuck.

By now it is basically stay with your bf in an open relationship until a chad commits.

This will go mainstream.
All those calling larp are coping, even if this is that, it still fucking happens.

It's always the foid who suggests it, use it to fuck Chad while the cuck deludes himself thinking he's a slayer and rots.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

I wonder what he will do in a couple months time when she comes back around saying "i messed up and lost a good thing". Will he take her back?

Better incel than cuck. We may be losers but we can honestly feel superior to cucks like him.

Just fucking lol at this guy, what could he have expected?

In the words of Saint Eggy, "She met a genetically superior male"

What a fucking retard.

Fucking lol he allowed her to monkey branch :feelskek: :feelskek: completely owned from start to finish.

A literal fucking pawn on her board, boyo thought he was a king.
I wonder what he will do in a couple months time when she comes back around saying "i messed up and lost a good thing". Will he take her back?

If he's still single and failed to get laid within that time period, then yes he will be waiting with open arms.

Always an older guy...

DD4829F8 EBCF 4370 B4CD 8DF7F4B5CD92