Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cuck gets angry and reports womens football shirt for being too sexual

Inceldo

Inceldo

Banned
-
Scotland's official football kit retailer has removed a suggestive photo advertising women's football strips after a father complained.

JD Sports came under fire after using a model with ripped jeans, posing provocatively, to sell the female version of the official shirt.

Pictures of the men's and children's versions were presented in a more traditional standing pose.

The Scottish FA asked JD Sports to remove the image and it did.

Both the retailer and the SFA apologised "for any upset caused".

105550745 collage

Jfl at that disgusting cuck

Also blackpill from the company recognising that foids are only into sports so they can attract chads + orbiters and get attention. Fucking whores.

Not cucked. I will never support any foid sport or a foid that tries to make a sport better than what it is.

Fuckers using sex to sell products again, let them rot in hell.

Not the first time a foid wears something sexual

The fucking SFA have always been a shower of cunts. I'm not surprised at all of another show of incompetence.

Not cucked. I will never support any foid sport or a foid that tries to make a sport better than what it is.

The absolute state of Thotland. No wonder the men’s team can’t make the World Cup. They don’t want to. They don’t want to support this degeneracy.

Oh I agree. Im against degeneracy

But i doubt thats why the cuck reported it. He probably reported it because he felt it was his duty as a male feminist

That's how most women would wear the jersey, lol

Oh I agree. Im against degeneracy

But i doubt thats why the cuck reported it. He probably reported it because he felt it was his duty as a male feminist
"this isnt a womens sport br0 :woke::woke::woke:"

ohh suprisingly they backfired this time lol

He is no cuck, he just doesn’t want his daughter to look up to these whores caked up in makeup

Very interesting how he's either a cuck or an anti degeneracy crusader depending on your perspective.
Reminds me of this well known optical illusion in essence: