Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cuck finds out his daughter isn't his

Paternity test should be mandatory at birth, considering the female nature and how big of a deal that is.

Paternity test should be mandatory at birth, considering the female nature and how big of a deal that is.
In today's cucked world, he'd still be forced to pay child support even though he' not the father. :feelsclown:

In today's cucked world, he'd still be forced to pay child support even though he' not the father. :feelsclown:
Yeah, while the chad father gets scot free, this clown world is not even funny anymore.

I would throw that bitch to the curve right away. But this guy is probably a cuck anyway so he won't mind too much or at least not show it and let the anger eat him up inside until he kills the bitch and then himself. Many such cases, all victims of foids' evil.

read through the thread,cuck still wants to be in the baby's life but he's looking to divorce his wife

and correct me if im wrong,i read through his other thread and his two other kids aren't his own either, his 24 year old wife had 2 kids from 2 different men.:feelspuke::feelspuke:

Last edited:
I agree 100%. France has banned paternity tests though because apparently they "break up families". France would rather have men unknowingly raise kids that aren't theirs just to keep foids happy. I bet a lot of foids there make men raise kids that aren't theirs now because of the stupid law. Foid can literally get with some beta bucks they're not attracted to, fuck chad and get pregnant with him so the kid has his genes, and make the beta bucks raise the kid and beta bucks has zero chance of ever finding out

Just have sex with the daughter theory.(in video game ofc)

Nothing worse than a weak cucked man. I'd rather remain an incel than be a full time sub to a woman who doesn't even care about me.

I agree 100%. France has banned paternity tests though because apparently they "break up families". France would rather have men unknowingly raise kids that aren't theirs just to keep foids happy. I bet a lot of foids there make men raise kids that aren't theirs now because of the stupid law. Foid can literally get with some beta bucks they're not attracted to, fuck chad and get pregnant with him so the kid has his genes, and make the beta bucks raise the kid and beta bucks has zero chance of ever finding out
Yeah, they always make a way how to help foids to get away with anything, imagine how insidious is to let someone gets emotionally invested and to spend his resources without carrying on his bloodline and without having a fucking say in it.

They want to force the chad fucks beta buxx, while still portraying it as something humane.

France banned paternity testing. I hope sand niggers flood that place until that policy changes.

What did the comments say about the situation? Is he fucked?

Jesus fucking Christ.. modern women are a disgrace.

Jfl @ that passive cuck. If that were my wife I'd let that bitch have it for even having such a thought in her head.

Meanwhile on Maury

Fathers Day Dance GIF by The Maury Show

Judge Rebekkah Feinberg: "He took on a fatherly role and still must give his whore wife half his salary for 18 years"

France has banned paternity tests though because apparently they "break up families".
As always, why try and fix the cause when you can simply combat the symptoms. Fuck this world man.

Magnificent comical reality :feelsahh:

My biggest fear (besides my roastie wife not even giving me sex).

Damn, I read the second story first where he mentioned in the comments that she already had a kid with the ex.

All I could think was "sure that other kid(s) is yours"?

But men who tell the truth about women will continue to be demonized so women can continue to exploit ignorant cucks like this.,

Many such cases everywhere. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Blessing in disguise? Having a daughter is indeed the final cuck.

Probability of paternity = ZERO JFL :feelskek: What the :bluepill: does to a mf
Paternity test should be mandatory at birth, considering the female nature and how big of a deal that is

Every now and then there'll be a story a about a guy who commits murder (wife and kid(s)) and then suicide. How many of these might be because of getting cucked? My bet is 9 times out if a 10

I will never have the chance to breed, though.

Fate of normies marriage. GETTING CUCKED. This is why I hate When retards say I know an autistic guy, ugly guy or whatever who got a PARTNER. THEY WILL TALK ABOUT them getting A FOID AT late 20s AGE perfect age to get CUCKED in marriage like these CUCKS in reddit post.

> I thought she was my daughter for a year and a half.
> AITA for telling my wife she shouldn't drive 6 hours to pick up her ex?

The memes write themselves. Also: there are fates worse than being incel --- namely: be this cuck and slave away your entire life for the comfort of a foid and kids she makes with random guys. As an incel, you can at least control your own money to afford your own copes and not take orders from nagging foids with other guys kids --- privileges this cuck lacks.