Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

cuck donates tens of thousands of dollars to female streamers

D

Dota

Recruit
★★★★
And he doesn't ask for anything in return.

And now other thots want some of the action...

attachment.php

Historically, a woman would have to please a man before gaining financial rewards, but now, they just have to talk in front of a camera and wait for a rich man to give them money. The sexual marketplace couldn't be more distorted.

Damn. I'd have to work for 3 years at my current job to make £30,000.

Damn. I'd have to work for 3 years at my current job to make £30,000.

What kind of trash job is that ? You must be working like 15 hours a week or something.

MOM l got 30'000$......l can pay rent

unemployed whore

WOOOAAAAAWWW BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I have to work ~8 years for 30.000e :feelshaha::feelscry::feelsrope:

Wanna get rich?

Just turn on your webcam while you play videogames. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

1:34 I'm surprised she's that self-aware

Same here bro. It's a hellhole.

Yea its cancer. I gotta take the tube to work everyday and I see couples so frequently I just wanna die. I one time had a fat bitch and her 5.5/10 BF touch foreheads together and kiss right infront of me. I should have just opend the carriage door and jumped.

[HomicideFuel]

Wonderful reminder why I feel absolutely no shame collecting every autismbux I can.

Yea its cancer. I gotta take the tube to work everyday and I see couples so frequently I just wanna die. I one time had a fat bitch and her 5.5/10 BF touch foreheads together and kiss right infront of me. I should have just opend the carriage door and jumped.

You have to take the tube every day? Holy fuck that is suifuel. Whenever I travel on the tube I see chads everywhere, I feel like a subhuman monster compared to them. Also my reflection looks like shit in the curved windows on the Central line.

These sack of shit cucks deserve to be enslaved.

but is it his own money or the governments one ? :)

Twitch Leeches are horrid.

I'm so sick of seeing videos like this

We can still hope/cope it was a fake donation...

If not:
How do someone this cucked/reckless with money even become rich? Inheritance? I sure can't imagine they gained the wealth themselves.

I see guys on here say: “I don’t want to be a leech, I want to be self-sufficient” If you really do, more power to you, but don’t EVER feel ashamed when you have women who get a year’s salary for free merely by existing.

Women who work are dumb , they can make money by just existing.

Women who work are dumb , they can make money by just existing.

They can make more money selling their used panties or even shit to people cucks. Being a woman, especially an attractive woman, is living life on debug mode. Even Chad has to work and make a living, but foids live it high as parasites on men.

WoMEn LIvE haRdER LIvEs

She should no joke feel obligated to fly those cucks out and have sex with them
MOM l got 30'000$......l can pay rent

unemployed whore

WOOOAAAAAWWW BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
This shows how dumb women are, gets 30k free and immediately thinks of buying a car, something that depreciates in value.

She should make a downpayment on a house

I see guys on here say: “I don’t want to be a leech, I want to be self-sufficient” If you really do, more power to you, but don’t EVER feel ashamed when you have women who get a year’s salary for free merely by existing.
Jfl at feeling bad about "taking advantage" of cuck's tax money.

lol shes doing better than prostitutes, doesnt even have to get off her chair or move. Just show some boobs while spewing bullshit and earn top dollar.

What a fucking degenerate whore, and that cuck who donated her money is a fucking retard

Jfl at feeling bad about "taking advantage" of cuck's tax money.

For all the crap :soy::soy: do to enable women, it’s the bare minimum an incel deserves.

You have to take the tube every day? Holy fuck that is suifuel. Whenever I travel on the tube I see chads everywhere, I feel like a subhuman monster compared to them. Also my reflection looks like shit in the curved windows on the Central line.

Worst thing is i got to use the fucking central line everyday. It gets so fucking busy i always have someones armpit in my face. JFL at being 5'4 on the tube. I was on it today and I was smelling someones jacket. Thankfully on my way home i bypass all that shit and go on the victoria line.

As much as I hate the IRS, the IRS should come after these faggots. If you have thousands to give away, at least give it to the homeless or something.

(off topic) Makes you wonder how GOER can manage to manufacture fine-looking watches like this for less than $50, while Audemars Piguet and A. Lange & Sohne charge hundreds of thousands. Is there really THAT much of a difference in quality? The whole world is a fucking scam.

Last edited:
Fucking thots live on tutorial mode.

Not even tutorial mode, others play the tutorial for them.

Jesus, where did I put that rope? :feelsrope:

The bitch wasn't even grateful for the money. It's almost as if she expected it. If one of us received that kind of donation, we would be jumping up and down, like children in toy store on Christmas Eve. Goes to show you the huge contrast between our expectations in life, and the expectations of a foid.

Last edited:
(off topic) Makes you wonder how GOER can manage to manufacture fine-looking watches like this for less than $50, while Audemars Piguet and A. Lange & Sohne charge tens, or even hundred of thousands. The whole world is a fucking scam.
There are a lot of chinese skeletonized movements in the market. There's no comparison between a random skeletonized watch and a Lange, or an AP.

this is why we need feminism

There are a lot of chinese skeletonized movements in the market. There's no comparison between a random skeletonized watch and a Lange, or an AP.
I know, and I'm not comparing the quality of GOER to Lange. But, c'mon, the price difference is astronomical! Gotta suspect there's a bit of overcharging going on. ;)

(off topic) Makes you wonder how GOER can manage to manufacture fine-looking watches like this for less than $50, while Audemars Piguet and A. Lange & Sohne charge hundreds of thousands. Is there really THAT much of a difference in quality? The whole world is a fucking scam.
Tbh though, depends on materials but you can get a decent watch that will last a long time for ~$200. Seikos are my favorite.

The bitch wasn't even grateful for the money. It's almost as if she expected it. If one of us received that kind of donation, we would be jumping up and down, like children in toy store on Christmas Eve. Goes to show you the huge contrast between our life and the life of a foid.

Only 20 thousand dollars? Lol you fucking pleb, can't you donate more than that?

The men that do this are arguably as responsible for the state of things as women are.

The bitch wasn't even grateful for the money. It's almost as if she expected it. If one of us received that kind of donation, we would be jumping up and down, like children in toy store on Christmas Eve. Goes to show you the huge contrast between our life and the life of a foid.

I don't see any feminists complaining about this