Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cuck dies of "heart-ache" lol after his wife got brained by the texas shooter

„The pair jumped in front of the kids to try to stop the gunman from murdering them“

Why do i not believe this?

The vaccine probably killed him, don't wanna stress out your heart too much:feelsaww:

The vaccine probably killed him, don't wanna stress out your heart too much:feelsaww:
He was probably part of this false flag tranny OP and they killed him because he’s a loose end that knows too much.

„The pair jumped in front of the kids to try to stop the gunman from murdering them“

Why do i not believe this?
Cuz it never happened she died hiding under tables, pigs will fly before I believe a parasitic whore died defending anyone but herself

Cuz it never happened she died hiding under tables, pigs will fly before I believe a parasitic whore died defending anyone but herself
The media always makes up such heroic stories that with high probability never happened.

It’s quite funny to think about the fact that she probably even cheated on him several times, just like all foids do it and he died of a broken heart because of such a „individual“.

"Hero teacher". Toilet... Breathes.

Everyone: She's a hero.

Man does everything: Disgusting knave, worship toilets.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back