Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cuck Died For His Gf Retarded Gymcoper Channel Glorifies It

Gf sucking real gigachad off tinder right now

"Noble death", "honour", "warrior" - such meaningless concepts now. Imagine sacrificing yourself for a woman of the modern day! What honour is there in that?

Sounds rather toxic to expect men to lay their lives down for females. It isn't like men have to do all of the hard work in society already, yet we are still expected to be selfless and just... DIE to protect muh lady. Women will never want to change this, EVER, as this solely benefits them. But we are supposedly equals :feelsclown:.

I wonder how long she'll wait before jumping onto the CC.

She will Finger herself. Making her man die for her .

These cunts are sadistic. And Not fucking Worth protecting

She just woke Chad up with a morning blowjob.

Family might be one thing, but dying for some random girlfriend is beyond retarded.

She just woke Chad up with a morning blowjob.

Family might be one thing, but dying for some random girlfriend is beyond retarded.
Extremely dumb she’s probably forgotten about him while he is 6 feet under

Extremely dumb she’s probably forgotten about him while he is 6 feet under

If she hasn't already, she will one day. She gets to live her life while this idiot gets to rot in the ground. Bet his parents wished they didn't raise a simp.

In the words of Tywin Lannister: "It’s the family name that lives on. That’s all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family."
It's not a real person but the point still stands: your ADN is the only thing that lives on. Nobody cares about what someone did 100-150 years ago, what matters is that they put their D in a V and they ejaculated.

This cuck will be forgotten within a week.

look at that submissive-looking whore. she is probably getting gang railed by multiple Chads and Tyrones right now.

Lol @ dying for these whores, she’s already on tinder swiping for a new guy to smash.

I wonder if she will be thinking about him when she is riding chad :feelshaha:

YOU'RE A LEGEND BRO I WAS LITERALLY DEBATING WHETHER OR NOT I SHOULD MAKE A POST ABOUT THIS EXACT SAME VIDEO SAYING THE EXACT SAME THING

I mean it deserves a follow lol

Now his soul would see his whorefriend getting banged by chads and niggers:lul::lul:

I remember being on misc back in the day. Some faggot died for his gf and everyone was getting on my case for being the only one to say he was stupid.

Jamie Rorhs (chad from Colorado batman shooting) taught us the way.

Holy shit what a dumbfuck dying for a girl that would forget you after a week

Another redpill cuck

Why does the retard put Zyzz's name in every title?

Why "empathetic gender" is not doing the same for men?

Last edited:
She wasn’t even his wife, JFL at simps

A cuck died. I pop a bottle! :feelsautistic:

"Noble death", "honour", "warrior" - such meaningless concepts now. Imagine sacrificing yourself for a woman of the modern day! What honour is there in that?
What meaning was there in bygone days then?

only low iq retards believe in chivalry, so nothing of value was lost

Come back to .is, boyo.

I was mainly alluding to the YouTube comments on that video, which all used those words to describe the fallen man.
Ah ok
Survival and family appeared to be things that people were more concerned about in days gone. People subscribed to traditional roles, with the male the spear and shield of the household. The lines and roles between the sexes today have been blurred beyond repair, to where I can no longer view women as these defenceless creatures that are worthy of protection; they can do everything themselves, as they often hark on about. Certain structures have been eroded (perhaps religious principles, survival and the need to reproduce).
Soyciety is indeed heading toward Gehenna faster than my mental state. Life becoming a walk in the park has likely contributed thereto. Most religious (Christian) principles are still intact in Western morality. Besides, even in the heyday of Christianity I doubt most clergymen were overly devout. Indulgences nicely exemplify my point. I also have my doubts that procreation was ever necessary. Please do enlighten me :feelsstudy:

Most women (people) are far more inept than they think -- which, in conjunction with their vanity, is exactly why they aren't worthy of my protection.

Men are really weak against holes.

She probably jumped on new cocks before his corpse got cold.

western foids are sociopathic creatures that only look after themselves. she most likely moved on to a real chad or betabuxxer

Sounds rather toxic to expect men to lay their lives down for females. It isn't like men have to do all of the hard work in society already, yet we are still expected to be selfless and just... DIE to protect muh lady. Women will never want to change this, EVER, as this solely benefits them. But we are supposedly equals :feelsclown:.

I wonder how long she'll wait before jumping onto the CC...
Extremely based. Nothing else needs to be said about this.

better incel then a cuck, cucks deserve this

I am not informed enough to give a solid response - perhaps I should, for future reference, hold my tongue and not assume things about days long gone... :mask:
Au contraire, please do speak your mind. You seem to be one of the few users who airs interesting opinions. If I thought you a retard, I wouldn't inquire as to your opinions.
It's merely an assumption on my part, that people were more concerned about procreation in the past - though I guess it depends on how far back we are going. I talk mainly about the Victorian times and prior, where women were giving birth to numerous amounts of children - the high mortality rate meant that many of those infants would perish before puberty. Procreation back then seemed to have some form of utility, to provide a family workforce - the family unit was (I infer) united, as opposed to today where things are a little more individualistic if you live in an urban area (perhaps the strong family unit still resides in more rural areas). And, of course, the man would toil in the factory or his trade, the main breadwinner.
So you're saying that children were necessary to help pay the bills which they themselves heightened? :feelshmm:
If you go back far enough, I doubt people really needed children to care for them when they got old either, because people seldomly got that old way back when.

I think it is true that there has long been societal pressure to get kids, however. Forsooth, imagine the shame of being called a spinster behind your back. On a serious note, not even a century ago, if children didn't come soon, the pastor would show up on your doorstep to have a little chat. God did instruct to go forth and procreate after all.

All of this is of course speculation on my part as well.

Last edited:
Ethnics tend to be the biggest cucks. Nigs would never do that shit. The nigger who robbed and killed him probably made the whore wet.

If I am correct, it was less to pay the bills (less mouths to feed would be the best way to reduce the bills, of course) but mainly to combat the high mortality rate; lack of contraception and sex-ed were also factors. Birth 7-8 kids, hopefully 2 or 3 will make it to adulthood. A shotgun method; seemed to be effective.
Not much else they could've done anyway.
Nowadays, women are bolstered in their defiance to focus on child-rearing - not until they are in their wedding cake years, close to no eggs left! :feelsclown: Say anything about it and the hordes of women irl and online will not hold their tongues about the dreaded patriarchy. Best to leave them to their own devices, I say.
Not like I can talk some sense into them or subjugate them to my eminently superior rule, so leaving them to their own devices is pretty much the only sensible course of action. One of the things that saddens me most, however, is that their shriveled eggs will birth genetically defective babycels who will have to suffer like we do once they grow up.
I did not know about this, and that sounds rather comical! Would I be in favour of bringing such a thing back? I am not sure - I would prefer a more holistic approach to procreation.
I imagine the intent behind this was to make sure the church would keep going strong as opposed to a sincere care for God's directive.
Childless women aren't necessarily referred to as spinsters nowadays, but I do revel in the fact that they have to look at their friends who have created families and live fulfilling lives, meanwhile the childless women are left with just their career and an empty home. They do not pity us, so I cannot help but take some form of pleasure. :feelsjuice:
They do it to themselves, so I agree.

This is all because modern media brainwashed him into believing these ideas of being a Knight in shining armor and because of it he lost his life for a girl who will probably find someone to replace him in 6 months

I feel bad. There's loads more stories like this. This is where being blackpilled can save you. He would not have lost his life if he was EVEN a little bit blackpilled. Hell, the girl might not have even been shot since she's an attractive female in 2022 and the murderers were male

He probably got shot because he resisted and failed to comply to the robbers for the sake of being alpha LOL

I wonder how long she'll wait before jumping onto the CC...
Society, humans, nor life is intrinsically moral or fair. Looking at things from that perspective will eat you up inside. Equality and morality are tools people in power use to make life better for themselves and discard when it is not necessary for them.

When I am Weaker Then You, I ask you for Freedom because that is according to your principles; when I am Stronger than you, I take away your Freedom Because that is according to my principles​