Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Cuck dad puts short shorts on to show his degenerate young femoid daughter that they are too short, allows her to continue wearing them anyway

Bit perverted really, walking around in front of your young children wearing clothes like that...

Bit perverted really, walking around in front of your young children wearing clothes like that...
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: its 2019 u misogynist, we shud be able to do whatever we want and not get judged for it!

I was onboard until he let her wear the shorts anyway. What was the point???

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: its 2019 u misogynist, we shud be able to do whatever we want and not get judged for it!
lmfao, nice to see you again bro, remember that hatecel days? I was on orangefez back then.

Advertising her to Tyrone

Men should do this more often. I want to see old ugly fat men wearing yoga pants with their buldges showing next to children in the supermarket, that's pretty much the same thing foids do everywhere they go with their ass, tits, and roast flaps.

Nothing new to me, i see 11 year olds with even more revealing clothes

The classic cuck face.

a normal family in a normal day in west

Jfl at the cuck, he feeds of attention. Why not just tell the whore to fuck off and force her to not wear them.

Why not just tell the whore to fuck off and force her to not wear them.
Their soy levels are too high to muster up the amount of testosterone from their tiny squirrel balls to say that.

Imagine being a father and allowing your daughter to use the internet and get absolutely FUCKED by Chad, Tyrone, Goldstein, and Prince Habibi.

lol of course his bitch daughter still made him fold in the end.

JUST HUMILIATE YOURSELF FOR NO GAIN BRO.

She has naked legs, naked feet, litereally half her body is naked I don´t get why girls can be comfortable being dressed like that.

Imagine being a father and allowing your daughter to use the internet and get absolutely FUCKED by Chad, Tyrone, Goldstein, and Prince Habibi.
It's 2019 :soy:

I bet that little slut already has traces of chads semen on her skin.

She has naked legs, naked feet, litereally half her body is naked I don´t get why girls can be comfortable being dressed like that.
its 2019 u fkn misogynist :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

why are foids so fuckin tall nowadays?!?! this 14 year old is taller than her dad

Maybe next time he could use her dildo to show her how big it is.

This is very unsettling

Honestly if I had a daughter I don’t know that I would ever be able to let her be with someone regardless I would be the first to have her & I would possibly impregnate her. It’s a sick perverted fantasy I know but that’s how I feel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back