Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Cuck dad is happy that his toilet daughter was offed by Hamas

Hamas wanted to rape his daughter - but, she was fat and ugly so the decision was made to just off her.

very based. Death is better than suffering

Hamas wanted to rape his daughter - but, she was fat and ugly so the decision was made to just off her.
Makes sense then ig,a quick death is the best you can hope for in that situation (if you're the foid)

Propaganda ingrained in goy since wearing diapers. Fear controls them.

These words are pathos filled memetically pre-programmed jewish devilry, I will not let it violate my eardrums.

Based

Foid death should be celebrated

Idk kind of based celebrating your whore daughter being dead just he is celebrating for the wrong reasons.

Last edited:
Where you seen this ?
It is common knowledge that Hamas have a strict “no landwhale” policy, all Jewish landwhales will be beheaded on the spot in Minecraft.

@Emba

What was Emily’s body count (not including dogs)?

I fucking hate the news. Exploitative little cockroaches that leech onto any and every event, big or small, on all of Earth. Father bawls his eyes out and gives them incredible ratings and gets nothing in return. Fucking clown world type shit :feelsclown::feelsclown:

A real father would enroll in the army and kill Hamas sandniggers
Lmao 'risk death fighting to avenge a foid' :soy: :soy: :soy:

Lmao 'risk death fighting to avenge a foid' :soy: :soy: :soy:
It wasnt a regular foid it was his daughter.You shouldnt let anyone mess with your family.

Cucks being cucks nothing new under the sky.

How is rape and torture worse than rape

How is rape and torture worse than rape
Do you mean worse than death?

That kike father did not want his precious Jew daughter’s pussy to be touched by an Arab’s cock before she died. The worst thing a Jew father can experience is his kike daughter being raped by a non-Jew.

@Arabcel9

“No food, no water” - because, Israel turned off the water.

Do you mean worse than death?

That kike father did not want his precious Jew daughter’s pussy to be touched by an Arab’s cock before she died. The worst thing a Jew father can experience is his kike daughter being raped by a non-Jew.

@Arabcel9
Yh my bad. Damn this makes sense

One of the best videos so far of the conflict.