Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Cuck cuts himself over a whore

C

CopeWithTheRope

subhuman monster
★★★★★
A roast beef snaps the cuck while he's home alone that she's getting fucked by Chad, jfl.

:blackpill::feelsohh:
Jesus man, hope he gets better.
He should have known better, but no one deserves that.

That's the problem if you're emotionally attached.

Make him an account here.

oneitis is detrimental to your health

Stupid cuck should slit his throat

Utterly pathetic, he thinks a foid will actually care about him, yet he is a non chad, he is so naive and bluepilled.

He is most likely an orbiter who thought he had a chance with a foid and he tried to escalate things (Telling her he likes her or something). So the whore sent him this video to remind him of his place and sub humanity.

JFL at how he also allowed himself to get emotionally attached to a foid he was not even sure would reciprocate his feelings (She can't any way it's impossible as he is probably a non chad).

hahahhaha....

The next cuckitt section for him is...

r/cuckold

than

r/hotwives

then finally

r/bicuckold

LMFAO.... KYS cucks! die!

Utterly pathetic, he thinks a foid will actually care about him, yet he is a non chad, he is so naive and bluepilled.

He is most likely an orbiter who thought he had a chance with a foid and he tried to escalate things (Telling her he likes her or something). So the whore sent him this video to remind him of his place and sub humanity.

JFL at how he also allowed himself to get emotionally attached to a foid he was not even sure would reciprocate his feelings (She can't any way it's impossible as he is probably a non chad).
I'm just glad that I never allowed myself to stoop this low

he needs to be educated about the blackpill or rope before he gives whores more money and attention

:blackpill::feelsohh:
Jesus man, hope he gets better.
He should have known better, but no one deserves that.
Indeed.

Just reading the responses highlights how mens situation is taken compared to a foid:

"Just talk it out with her"
"Shes insure with what she wants, just talk to her bro!"

They're literally making a cuck.
Imagine the situation if the genders were reversed

Why would this dumbass post this to reddit?

Orbiters deserve death

Idk maybe I am mean but I find cucks like this funny.

Indeed.

Just reading the responses highlights how mens situation is taken compared to a foid:

"Just talk it out with her"
"Shes insure with what she wants, just talk to her bro!"

They're literally making a cuck.
Imagine the situation if the genders were reversed
They'll never blame them for their action.
After all it's his fault. That's the problem if he is not hot enough.

What a cuck. He sounds about 13 years old anyway, and got cucked by his "crush".
He said that she didn't want a relationship with him because she had an "abusive ex" kekek then Snapchat him saying she's fucking Chad. What a fucking tampon of a human being...
I hope he cuts his leg artery next time.

good. keep cutting yourself,cuck

pussyass nigga cut his leg because didn't even dare cut his wrists kekekekekekekekek

Did anyone else unironically worry if this thread was gonna be about themselves when they saw the title...…

use it as a lesson bro. its over.

Did anyone else unironically worry if this thread was gonna be about themselves when they saw the title...…
your oneitis is getting stuffed by chads right now.

weaklings anger me more than foids

Cucks will only continue harming themselves because they are in so much denial.

Having any type of "Crush" or oneitis really does internally fuck with your Brian, even a blackpill veteran can forget thier hatred of women if they find a foid being oddly kind, so I do feel for this guy in a way. That being said if he doesnt have the will power to ingrain the fact the quite literally all women are whores (and assuming hes ugly, its impossible for them to love truecel subhumans) into his brain, then he deserves a cut or two.

Stupid cuck should slit his throat

What a cuck. He sounds about 13 years old anyway, and got cucked by his "crush".
He said that she didn't want a relationship with him because she had an "abusive ex" kekek then Snapchat him saying she's fucking Chad. What a fucking tampon of a human being...
I hope he cuts his leg artery next time.
good. keep cutting yourself,cuck

Lmao at this faggot cutting himself over a female. Stupid faggot should know that if he isnt Chad he has no chance of not getting cheated on.

I aint gonna feel bad for a normie

Well, having a crush can drive you insane. I remember how shitty I felt when an ex-crush who I only knew online was telling me how she gave some dude a blowjob and stuff. No one here should be judging because from my experience, having a crush is just as painful as feeling lonely. The dude in the screenshot also might not know about the blackpill.

Last edited: