Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Cuck curry worships his gf

Dravidiancel

Dravidiancel

Captain
★★★

Haha what a cuck,imagine being 6 feet tall and touching the feet of stinky pajeeta

The sexual tension between me and glock 9mm increases everyday

A cuck curry worshipping his foid. Wonder what offerings he gives to his foid to make her stay? Most foids are filthy sluts and only stay when they get things they want but still cheat.

hes a tallfag so I dont worry too much for him

A cuck curry worshipping his foid. Wonder what offerings he gives to his foid to make her stay? Most foids are filthy sluts and only stay when they get things they want but still cheat.
He's tall and rich.if he was short,he would be discarded like trash.

he probably has to get a BWC white chad bull to rail her every night

:feelsseriously: what a waste of thread

song lyrics that she's dancing on literally is about a foid trying to woo her lover with lines like "what's there to be ashamed, let me show you my moves...be mine, and i'll drop curtains, let me place you atop my eyes, and let me show you my naughty sides..."
if you go by that, it's this foid who's going all over his chadlite

he isn't worshipping her at all just bowing in appreciation or whatever you want to call it over her romantic moves to him