Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cuck cries for a dead foid he never talked to

Fuch her corpse to honor the life she lived.

Mentally and physically weak

His Thumbnail is off putting

So many foids with internet relationships and friends fake their deaths

Even in the comments there are people making fun of him for how pathetic crying for someone you've had minimal contact with years ago is :feelshaha:.

Imagine if he died the foid wouldn't even have heard about it

A woman would never make a video like this about a man. Not even a man they were close with

this has to be a troll he had a breakdown while talking about his ipod jfl

dude looks like a skinny version of amerimutt

A kid one year younger in the program I studied died suddenly in the end of my highschool I was 17-18 so I guess he was 16-17, everyone were invited to his funeral and the school had hired busses and such, I skipped school that day, fuck that guy I didn't even know his name before he died (I don't even remember what it was now) and I was supposed to care and look at his parents weeping and all the normies that forgot about him 2-3 weeks after the funeral, he even died of natural unpredictable causes so there wasn't even a lesson to be learned, fucking disgrace.

Last edited:
Crying over a woman is serious cro-magnon simpoid behavior period. Women do not deserve attention in any way at all, they are like a plague.
It's a waste of time to even communicate with these skanks if you can't get them to like you sexually.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back