Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Cuck Comment of the Day

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
2ABAA97F 7493 431A 919B 2D4B06A9C0F3
P

But it’s okay to ridicule me for what I was born with.

They want to be called pretty, even catcalled. One admitted fishing for compliments from me just weeks ago.

I never compliment 3D Foids ever again.

fuck them i dont care

I regret all the foids
I considered fuckable
before I realized I was starving for a human touch.
I'm sorry I made it sound so bluepilled
something so corrupted and unfair.
Sex is the biggest advantage you have,
that allowed you to become parasites of civilization.
From now on I will say you are thots, or you are parasites,
not because I think you are not fuckable,
but because better incel than cuck.

Women's problem are that they get too much attention.

Also this is why you should treat women with indiffrence, especially the ones fishing for compliments. And if she acts entitled in a situation, or does anything rude, throw the pussy pass into the deepest pits of hell and call the bitch out.

this bitch is an ugly ass pajeetni who's mad nobody calls her pretty

If a guy ever says something along these lines in front of me, I'm going to break his fucking face.

t. BrazilianSmegma

I forgot that women's "equality" involved prostrating in front of them and begging for scraps of empty "you're an ally" while she gets fucked by criminal Chad.

Cuck genocide when?

But it’s okay to ridicule me for what I was born with.
Women's problem are that they get too much attention.

Also this is why you should treat women with indiffrence, especially the ones fishing for compliments. And if she acts entitled in a situation, or does anything rude, throw the pussy pass into the deepest pits of hell and call the bitch out.

Based.

I regret all the foids
I considered fuckable
before I realized I was starving for a human touch.
I'm sorry I made it sound so bluepilled
something so corrupted and unfair.
Sex is the biggest advantage you have,
that allowed you to become parasites of civilization.
From now on I will say you are thots, or you are parasites,
not because I think you are not fuckable,
but because better incel than cuck.

:cryfeels: Literaturecels

Lol at his reproductive strategy

OMG
Now I REALLY wanna see what he looks like, suspect he belongs here...

Ofcourse it’s a curry cuck

Damn cuck, this inferior kind of being is the most found everywhere on social networks, and in academic circles they infest with their plague: Turning away and hating, condemning, ridiculing, blocking and cursing an incel can, they they can do everything, it can be the sluts and sluts they are that there will be no problem; the meek and active cucks are responsible for the snobbish look they give each of you on this forum, you all know that

Now I REALLY wanna see what he looks like, suspect he belongs here...
Ofcourse it’s a curry cuck
Damn cuck
It's a foid. All Sikh foids have the last name "Kaur", and males are named "Singh".

Singh means lion, and interestingly Kaur means "prince".

Based on the premises of gender equality, Kaur was also given to Sikh Women to establish an identity independent of their father or husband. The world itself, literally means son or prince. Guru Nanak had already elevated the social status of women. Guru Gobind Singh Ji elevated the socio-economic and political status of women to that of royalty.

Yet another religion based upon "yasssss kweeeeen" cuckery.

Last edited:
Damn, a currycel should be the last one to be brown nosing a feminist. They hate your guts, the mere fact that you exist is a thorn in their side. This cuck attempt wasn't even worthy of their attention. They took one look at the name and blew it off. It wasn't even worthy of being considered a win for feminism.

Jfl at these whiteknights

"rupi kaur" sounds like a curry foid name though.

Lmao at this absolute cuckoldry. It’s ok for women to ogle men’s height but don’t you dare call her pretty before complimenting her vast intelligence, you filthy, objectifying misogynist.

Damn cuck, this inferior kind of being is the most found everywhere on social networks, and in academic circles they infest with their plague: Turning away and hating, condemning, ridiculing, blocking and cursing an incel can, they they can do everything, it can be the sluts and sluts they are that there will be no problem; the meek and active cucks are responsible for the snobbish look they give each of you on this forum, you all know that

I suspect most people don't "get" what the internet is. They dont comprehend it having physical components, they think "it" is all some vague cloud that exists separately from the physical world. This is why online discourse has largely become a lot like astrology and other metaphysical bullshit. Forums like this one that have all males actually get that these are real people and not characters in a Soc 240 assignment.

i literally got soyoverdose in few seconds

Lmao at this absolute cuckoldry. It’s ok for women to ogle men’s height but don’t you dare call her pretty before complimenting her vast intelligence, you filthy, objectifying misogynist.
This

fucking shit. it's over for cucks

Lol at his reproductive strategy
You nailed it. The cretin is just employing a surreptitious mating strategy.
"Maybe if I kiss her ass, it'll finally get me laid". No, brah, it won't. Fix your face first.

Jfl he thinks he'll get laid

this quote makes me want to bash my skull