Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Cuck catches girlfriend with another man

what would you do?

ameriga be like

bare ankle look = big slut tell tbh :feelsjuice:

Must suck to have a whore girlfriend to be honest.

That whore deserved to have the shit beaten out of her and then raped by those niggers filming tbhngl (
In GTA V)

Why did he punch the wall? He could break his fist like this. Punch people, they're soft.

Wigger fake tough guy still can't bear to hit a woman, so he repeatedly punches the wall instead. What a fucking cuck:feelskek:

i will never get backwards hats

i read in one of the reddit comments that the girl might or was buying drugs from the other guy.admiteddly that seems more plausible as the guy is fat and ugly,but druggies do anything for drugs so there is that.but admiteddly they don't seem to having any sex and the guy didn't have his pants down,but then again maybe he caught them at the end. drug trade seems more possible though.

And these are the normies that like to show off their gfs :feelskek:

Knock that ugly whine bitch out first. Her ugly crying ass is burning my ears:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

The way she defends her side lover while crying in pain and standing in front of him to protect him against her actual boyfriend like a traitor shows how much affection she has towards him

I'm genuinely surprised that a clean-shaven good lower third lean Normie gets cheated on with a chubby neckbeard with a somewhat pathetic jaw. The boyfriend is an easy 5/10 or 6/10, the other man is a Sub-5.

How is she getting better genes out of this encounter?! :feelswhat:

Another day in wiggerville.

being reincarnated as a nightclub toilet door is now high up on my list of uneccessarily painful things to avoid.

Still 2nd place to inceldom though.

I'm genuinely surprised that a clean-shaven good lower third lean Normie gets cheated on with a chubby neckbeard with a somewhat pathetic jaw. The boyfriend is an easy 5/10 or 6/10, the other man is a Sub-5.

How is she getting better genes out of this encounter?! :feelswhat:
I don't get it neither