Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Cuck catches 8 month pregnant wife being rubbed by neighbor after coming home early.

Dry Spell

Dry Spell

Officer
★★
There’s a 100% chance this is not his child and he is raising his neighbor’s bastard fetus.

Coincidentally, the neighbor is at the house less than an hour after guy leaves for work.

Coincidentally, neighbors wife is infertile (if he can’t get his wife pregnant, I guess he will get someone else’s wife pregnant if he wants a kid.)

Rubbing lotion on pregnant woman’s belly implies it is his child and he is taking care of his woman.

left for work, decided on the way there I just wasn't feeling it and called off. I stopped for breakfast before heading home to surprise my wife. 40 mins tops. I get home, enter from the back door and here's my wife and my neighbor sitting in our living room on the couch. She's turned toward him, fully clothed but with her shirt pulled up over her very pregnant stomach while he, facing her, is rubbing lotion on her stomach with both hands.
They both froze, before my wife asked how come I was back and then said "(his name) stopped by to borrow the toolbox while I was moisturizing
, and wanted to know if he could feel the baby so I said ok." I told him to get out before I put him out, and he left immediately.

One more reason to support abortions. For cunts like this is better not to breed. But not wasting time and resources for abortions best is just sterilisation

Even he divorced her now, he'd lose half his shit, the house, he'd have to pay alimony, maybe child support (even if it isn't his). Also, everybody he knows would hate him, the ex-wife would badmouth him and ruin his reputation. His own family would probably turn on him, women are masters at spinning shit in their favor.

Last edited:
What is really disturbing is the humanity is probably mostly the product of whores. Your ancestors were probably letting other males mate with them and then cucking your great grandparents. The worse part is the whore genome is passed on over and over again because reproduction is a whores specialty.

Cuckoldry is rampant.

Also reddit is literally a meeting ground for cucks, it is amazing, how many there is.

Rubbing lotion on pregnant woman’s belly implies it is his child and he is taking care of his woman.
This is just sick. Normies and their relationships make me want to vomit.

LMAO.

He's questioning if she's cheating despite:

-Them freezing (guilt)
-She questions why he's home early (defence mechanism -tryna shift the blame on him and shock)
-Him coming for a toolbox (sure thing bro) despite most men with an ounce of testosterone having their own tools.

The child probably isn't even his.

LMAO.

-Them freezing (guilt)
-She questions why he's home early (defence mechanism -tryna shift the blame on him and shock)
-Him coming for a toolbox (sure thing bro) despite most men with an ounce of testosterone having their own tools.

I would actually find it more shocking if the child is his.

"I know it's her body her choice" JFL

I am so never going to marry legally, bros.
Why would you ever sign such a cuck contract?

Cucks deserve this tbh
I am 100% sure the child isnt his own

Poor fuck is doomed. She could divorce rape him and he'd join the copers of r/mgtow
At least he would be legit there.

He is an elusive gigacuck.

"I told him to get out before I put him out, and he left immediately."
Um yikes toxic masculinity much? YTA sweaty

The only good thing about this situation is that he found out BEFORE the bastard child was born.

He still has a chance to get out, but I doubt he will. Foid will manipulate him into staying or convince him the paternity test is not necessary.

LMAO.

-Them freezing (guilt)

I know it's her body and her choice, but I'm not ok with this. It'd be one thing to feel the baby kick, but he was sitting reclined, comfortably on our sofa, rubbing lotion on her with both leaned in to their private conversation.

Cuck

Cucks deserve this.

Even he divorced her now, he'd lose half his shit, the house, he'd have to pay alimony, maybe child support (even if it isn't his). Also, everybody he knows would hate him, the ex-wife would badmouth him and ruin his reputation. His own family would probably turn on him, women are masters at spinning shit in their favor.

His only recourse is throwwning the 3 of them in a woodchipper

Women are trash but at least he's a man and kicked the bull out ASAP, he doesn't get hard over it l.

This guy is a HUGE cuck if he only "thinks" something is up
HOLY SHIT NIGGER OF COURSE SOMETHING IS UP
this dude probably fucks your wife all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back