Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Cuck at the soup kitchen won't hit a foid

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★
At nearly 10 oclock today, me and some regs at the soup kitchen were outside, waiting for it to open.
While I was smoking a cigarette and thinking to myself, I overheard this one guy speak to another guy about his relationship troubles with his gf.

He said they got into an argument, she started getting pushy and aggressive and she dared him to hit her.
He said that he didn't hit her because he didn't hit women.

What a fucking faggot, he's definitely getting cucked by her.

I mean even If he did do it he would be facing lots of jail time (most likely)

Yet, I punched an 18 year old cumbucket in the head, I've been caught and I'm still free.
Tbf you did get lucky tho.

It would especially be risky for that nigga to do it as he is in a relationship with her so he would also be known as a "Wife beater" (or ig girlfriend beater)

So I don't think he would ever truly get away with it because his reputation would be ruined.

At nearly 10 oclock today, me and some regs at the soup kitchen were outside, waiting for it to open.
While I was smoking a cigarette and thinking to myself, I overheard this one guy speak to another guy about his relationship troubles with his gf.

He said they got into an argument, she started getting pushy and aggressive and she dared him to hit her.
He said that he didn't hit her because he didn't hit women.

What a fucking faggot, he's definitely getting cucked by her.
It could be relative clever. Hit a foid and she'll call the police and your life will be ruined. Especially if you live together with that cunt. Maybe he thought about that.
I would never let a foid live in my home in the first place. It's too dangerous with all the feminist laws against men.

Tbf you did get lucky tho.

It would especially be risky for that nigga to do it as he is in a relationship with her so he would also be known as a "Wife beater" (or ig girlfriend beater)

So I don't think he would ever truly get away with it because his reputation would be ruined.
True.

Based, I wish I could strangle my mother with a cord.
It sounds better than it was.

I barely did anything and it lasted like 5 seconds.

I did tear down her christmas tree and put her food in the bin tho.

It is unfortuante how it came to that

He’d most likely get jailed and or ruin his reputation

It could be relative clever. Hit a foid and she'll call the police and your life will be ruined. Especially if you live together with that cunt. Maybe he thought about that.
I would never let a foid live in my home in the first place. It's too dangerous with all the feminist laws against men.
You dont have to worry about the brocel