Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cuck at my wagecuck job stays 4 hours extra just to help/chat with a foid.

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
So I wagecuck at a minimum wage job that I am quitting in Feb after 4 god damn years of hell but anyway...

There's a pajeet there who's a manlet who still tries to be a normie but fails miserably, this guy orbits the hell out of this whore who is maybe a 8/10 and has a army of orbiters around her but this guy took it to the next level.

After his shift he went and got his stuff and came back out on the shop floor and literally put in another 4 hours of unpaid work after already working 8 hours just so he could orbit her and chat to her, the fucker literally did all her work for her and she just stood there on her phone...

Maybe I am better off just not caring anymore if that's what happens to incels like me who have no chance of "making it" and have to resort to orbiting and doing hours of unpaid work just to get a foids attention.

Last edited:
Beyond pathetic, taking extra hours for a foid who doesn't even acknowledge your existence. Also how short is this manlet?

Pretty pathetic. I did some simping in my time. I orbiting a min wagecuck foid after my shift, but usually left within 10-15 minutes. JFL.

Beyond pathetic, taking extra hours for a foid who doesn't even acknowledge your existence. Also how short is this manlet?
Around 5'2, he's one of those guys who wears sunglasses when it's barely hot and he has started wearing a jean jacket to try and be 'trendy', he's the definition of one of us in denial.

So I wagecuck at a minimum wage job that I am quitting in Feb after 4 god damn years of hell but anyway...

There's a pajeet there who's a manlet who still tries to be a normie but fails miserably, this guy orbits the hell out of this whore who is maybe a 8/10 and has a army of orbiters around her but this guy took it to the next level.

After his shift he went and got his stuff and came back out on the shop floor and literally put in another 4 hours of unpaid work after already working 8 hours just so he could orbit her and chat to her, the fucker literally did all her work for her and she just stood there on her phone...

Maybe I am better of just not caring anymore if that's what happens to incels like me who have no chance of "making it" and have to resort to orbiting and doing hours of unpaid work just to get a foids attention.
What does the foid the guy is orbiting look like (hair, race, body)?

Around 5'2, he's one of those guys who wears sunglasses when it's barely hot and he has started wearing a jean jacket to try and be 'trendy', he's the definition of one of us in denial.
WOW! What a fucking jackass LMAO! Have no pity on him, he's a lost cause.

Maybe I am better of just not caring anymore if that's what happens to incels like me who have no chance of "making it" and have to resort to orbiting and doing hours of unpaid work just to get a foids attention.
I guarantee he's not blackpilled. You should call him a cuck in front of her to embarrass him.

What does the foid the guy is orbiting look like (hair, race, body)?
She's from Italy studying in University I think and works part-time to pay her way though school, honestly I think she would have quit earlier if it wasn't for all her orbiters doing half her work for her day in day out.

Blonde hair and big milkers...

She's from Italy studying in University I think and works part-time to pay her way though school, honestly I think she would have quit earlier if it wasn't for all her orbiters doing half her work for her day in day out.

Still pathetic of the guy to think he has a chance or can even make himself seem like one of the good guys to her but at least it's not an ugly foid and he was still getting waved off tbhngl

WOW! What a fucking jackass LMAO! Have no pity on him, he's a lost cause.
I've also seen him carrying the shopping bags for another girl who did her food shopping after her shift and he was struggling with like 4 heavy bags walking with her all the way to the car park to put them in the boot.

What do you work?

I work at CuckHut (PizzaHut) with Chads, becky foids and currycels.

Currycels at the back making pizzas and delievering them, beck foids and Chads at the front serving customers. I get blackpilled everyday there, especially with customers. Landwhale single mothers ordering so much that your back starts to break from all the manual labour.

Any Incel that works in customer service will know how brutal it is. I remember my old job as a gas station person was better, even better pay. Just normies paying for fuel and coffee. But I had to move because of my university and had to quit.

What do you work?

I work at CuckHut (PizzaHut) with Chads, becky foids and currycels.

Currycels at the back making pizzas and delievering them, beck foids and Chads at the front serving customers. I get blackpilled everyday there, especially with customers. Landwhale single mothers ordering so much that your back starts to break from all the manual labour.

Any Incel that works in customer service will know how brutal it is. I remember my old job as a gas station person was better, even better pay. Just normies paying for fuel and coffee. But I had to move because of my university and had to quit.
Supermarket, it's so tiresome after a while.

That's truly pathetic, how can any man be that delusional.

That's truly pathetic, how can any man be that delusional.
I'm glad I have seen this type of behavior tbh, it's certainly an eye opener to make sure I am never in a position like that. I'll happily stick by myself and rot.

Last edited:
Supermarket, it's so tiresome after a while.

Still better than CuckHut or any fast food chain. Landwhales cannot stop eating and order hundreds of pizzas, I wish I can just tell them off that they are morbidly obese.

But supermarkets are fucking shit because of all the manual labour in stocking. And all those retarded customers as well.

Last edited:
just tell him she has a bf

The blackpill sure saves you a lot of time.

Maybe I am better off just not caring anymore if that's what happens to incels like me who have no chance of "making it" and have to resort to orbiting and doing hours of unpaid work just to get a foids attention.
Indeed he is retarded. A shudra bull could feel her up and fuck her in the store without ever having spoken a word to her.

Italian foids are the scum of the Earth

Denim jackets stopped being trendy like 2 years ago. So he is definitely incel since he is so behind fashion wise

God fucking dammit. It hurts me to see my fellow streetshitters simping and orbitting. OP please introduce him to the blackpill somehow. It can save his life.

Have no sympathy or pity for beta cucks.

What is amazing is that this whore did not make patreon instead. She's either dumb or ignorant.
I'm calling it now, gl foids will stop existing in shitty to moderately good jobs because they can simply be a whore on the internet

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back