Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cuck asks GF for oral. She says ”get it somewhere else”. So he DOES and UNCUCKS himself.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Screenshot 20190104 214646 Reddit

Wtf is going on?

Its just chads life tbh

That's no cuck, at least not anymore, if I was on his shoes I would do the same but I would filme it and send to her

"I love giving oral"
This is how you get cucked, the perfect recipe to cuckoldry. If you lick a woman's pussy you are the ultimate submissive sissy faggot in her eyes, NEVER do that, no wonder she didn't wanna satisfy him. Disgusting post nonetheless

Wish I had the life of being able to shift partners...

"I love giving oral"
This is how you get cucked, the perfect recipe to cuckoldry. If you lick a woman's pussy you are the ultimate submissive sissy faggot in her eyes, NEVER do that, no wonder she didn't wanna satisfy him. Disgusting post nonetheless
He shoulda negotiated it instead of giving without anything in return.

"I love giving oral"
High IQ.

Eating pussy is for male feminists.

Wut, no way he's le cuck tbhthb
HB rp

Friends to play? So he is gay too?

If she say "get somewhere else" she also get it somewhere else. What a cuck

Jfl giving oral to females. Eating pussy is low iq. Seems that he likes to live dangerously

All sexual acts are cuckoldry. Asexual reproduction is the most Alpha method.

DON'T GIVE ORAL TO NON-VIRGINS

Giving oral to non virgins is like picking a condom off of a gas station restroom's floor and eating it.
it is pure insanity. you are almost guaranteed to regret it.

[LifeFuel]

Good to know some betabuxxing whore got cucked herself.

"I love giving oral"
Tbh. Licking pussy literally means you're a faggot, willingly eating other mens' cum. so gay.

"I love giving oral"
This is how you get cucked, the perfect recipe to cuckoldry. If you lick a woman's pussy you are the ultimate submissive sissy faggot in her eyes
YESSSS!!!

If you lick a woman's pussy you are the ultimate submissive sissy faggot in her eyes, NEVER do that, no wonder she didn't wanna satisfy him. Disgusting post nonetheless

NGL this gave me a boner and Im imagining this and getting quite excited. I think I have a new fantasy.