Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL CT roastie admits the heightpill, gets downdooted

PersonalityChad

PersonalityChad

Boring retard
★★★★★
L9FA2HR

cucks don't want to deal with reality
I hope reddit and tumblr get shut down forever so these fucks are forced to go to normie facebook or ifunny and get their daily fix of normalfags' limited understanding of the blackpill, all the "when she want a man under 6 foot but she look like dat :lul::lul::lul::lul:" memes will get them to scream misogyny enough for it to cause neverending conflict until they lose to normies (people they can't even bully) and end up realising we were right all along.

this is ultimately a cope fanfic though

straight from the horse's mouth

"...a really tall guy finally made me feel like a woman."

Well...at least they are starting to learn what honesty encompasses.

I'd actually say this is a step in the right direction.

"...a really tall guy finally made me feel like a woman."

JFL at high T roasties who desperately need some external factor of contrast to eventually feel like a woman.

Foids are biologically engineered to want men who tower over them.

It never began for manlets.

Tallfags live life on ez mode. If you tallfag and incel you basically mentalcel. If you tallfag and make less than 100k/yr you basically sub 90IQ.

Tallfags live life on ez mode. If you tallfag and incel you basically mentalcel. If you tallfag and make less than 100k/yr you basically sub 90IQ.

She may be a whore, but at least she’s honest.

dumb bitch had to cuck the short guy to feel like a woman instead of just leaving him lmao