Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

CS2 sucks and CS:GO was a lot better

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I never hardcore grinded or played often competitive in CS:GO, but i did love the casual multiplayer gamemodes on there and invested some time into that game. I loved the maps, especially maps like Office, Dust or Assault (my favorite Sniper map). I was relatively good at the game and often managed to get into the top 3 of the rounds. Unfortunately for me, the retarded CS2 Update ruined everything for me. They removed a lot of the maps i liked to play, the gameplay/gamestyle was changed and the game became way harder in general. Didnt touch the game since over a year now and i still miss the times when Angry Russkis would insult each other or freak out playing the game. Not to mention all the achievements i gained were removed and CS2 has since over a year only one achievement.

Thoughts ?

@RealSchizo

Last edited:
At least valve improved dota

Search & Destroy games suck in general

yeah cuz i cannot fucking play it, why change it into an whole new game and remove the old one.... :reeeeee: Now CSGO will be remembered as lost media.

There was no reason to make csgo 2 it was perfectly fine the way it was

Valve are scum, they removed well polished FPS shooter and replaced it with half-baked piece of shit. Reasons i stopped playing is way worse hit registration and worse performance.

I agree. I've been playing Counter-Strike for 11 years. CS2 is fucking cheeks and has an even worse cheater problem than CS:GO. The movement feels like you're walking on ice. Sprays go to Narnia. The only thing improved is the graphics.

I miss cs1 it doesn't feel the same anymore cs2 sucks

I agree. I've been playing Counter-Strike for 11 years. CS2 is fucking cheeks and has an even worse cheater problem than CS:GO. The movement feels like you're walking on ice. Sprays go to Narnia. The only thing improved is the graphics.
The graphics are more cartoonish now, and one of the reasons CSGO was so popular was because it wasn't a graphic-intensive game so even third-worlders were able to play it.

The graphics are more cartoonish now, and one of the reasons CSGO was so popular was because it wasn't a graphic-intensive so even third-worlders were able to play it.
This is honestly true. I miss the browner Source graphics. The graphics only improved from a technical perspective.

I remember how my classmates called me to play CS: GO once, but I was so shit at it, they kicked me out of the lobby.
Never wanted to play competitive trash ever again. Later on I just played CS to troll by using fake audio through the mic with HLDJ.
Then got a VAC for using trigger bot.

Animated GIF

I wish CS2 was a separate game instead of replacing csgo

Cs2 didn't come to me either, but I wasn't a fan of this genre before. In fact, I downloaded cs2 recently and spent 5 hours playing it, but I killed my reaction speed by playing WOT for a long time.

I just play 1.6 on bots sometimes. Can't go wrong with it, runs on a potato, has countless custom maps and weapon models.

I never hardcore grinded or played often competitive in CS:GO, but i did love the casual multiplayer gamemodes on there and invested some time into that game. I loved the maps, especially maps like Office, Dust or Assault (my favorite Sniper map). I was relatively good at the game and often managed to get into the top 3 of the rounds. Unfortunately for me, the retarded CS2 Update ruined everything for me. They removed a lot of the maps i liked to play, the gameplay/gamestyle was changed and the game became way harder in general. Didnt touch the game since over a year now and i still miss the times when Angry Russkis would insult each other or freak out playing the game. Not to mention all the achievements i gained were removed and CS2 has since over a year only one achievement.

Thoughts ?

@RealSchizo
I don't really understand why people like this shit, but I respect it. I mean, in order to win, you have to have a powerful enough PC to run the game smoothly, you have to have very quick reflexes, and you have to have an unerring aim as well as a stable frame rate. All of this is based on luck, I prefer games that are a little more based on logic, leaving the luck factor in the corner.

Valves obsession with shitty source 2 will ruin all their games eventually.

CS:GO was better cs2 is a laggy mess for me but I still play once in awhile because I miss CS although it's not the same.