Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel cs2 at 3am is very chill

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

self-loathing misanthrope
★★★★★
tbh not even a single toxic person, no one speaks. Even if we're losing hard no one gets tilted. JFL. Even myself I am incredibly toxic but I don't want to break the silence by acting like a retard. Amazing experience.

CSGO pubs had the most cancerous "people" the world could offer, is CS2 so bad that even zoomers want CSGO back?

CSGO pubs had the most cancerous "people" the world could offer, is CS2 so bad that even zoomers want CSGO back?
I personally am fine with cs2. A lot of toxic negroids, but today was different.

For real? I just get cheaters every match when I queue past 12:30 AM Central.

tbh not even a single toxic person, no one speaks. Even if we're losing hard no one gets tilted. JFL. Even myself I am incredibly toxic but I don't want to break the silence by acting like a retard. Amazing experience.
All these competitive first person shooters are cancer

i just mute obnoxious ppl.

I love cs2