Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Cs go is outdated trash

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Seriously the retards who designed the shooting system should just rope

Just stand still when you shoot

Yes, the game is a dumpster fire, a far cry from source or 1.6 imo.
Money destroys everyone.

Seriously the retards who designed the shooting system should just rope
My fucking youtube recommendations give me csgo content even if I deliberately try to get rid of it, which then triggers the :feelsclown: cycle that aggressively eats away at my nerves.

My fucking youtube recommendations give me csgo content even if I deliberately try to get rid of it, which then triggers the :feelsclown: cycle that aggressively eats away at my nerves.
Just don't click on it lol

report it as content you don't like. After a bit youtube will stop recommending it.

Csgo is the worst counter strike I've played

jfl just dont be bad

LOL THENN JUST PLAY VALORANT BOOMER BOY

Literally git gud

check out valorant, a shitty counter strike + overwatch combined

CSGO should have died when Rainbow Six Siege came out.

Who cares I just want the rope

>lag compensation
>you get shot before the other player peaks

Just study the ffire pattern brooo !!

Just don't click on it lol
You clearly don't know the :feelsclown: cycle, fren
1. Get this shit recommended

2. Get an urge to play. I mean, I only have around 100 hours, I just need more patience.
20200414 224824

3. Actually start out great, win 2 matches in a row, top scoring on my team with results like 16-7. My rank does not change at all.
4. Lose one match. Mildly irritated, but it's okay since it was like 13-16 and I was still top scoring in my team or maybe even on both teams.
5. Start getting absolutely wrecked and end up as a bottom fragger in a 4-16 match.
6. Look up tutorials, which say:
  • 2 hours of boring aim map practice per day minimum
  • 40 hours every two weeks MINIMUM
  • Memorise 9 quadrillion nade spots for each map
  • Focus on objectives only
  • Memorise spray patterns
  • Strafe in every encounter
  • Memorise the economy mechanics and buy with your team
  • Know exactly what to buy and when to buy it
  • Never tilt, even if it's a 10th round in a row of you getting one tapped within the first 10 seconds
  • Communicate via voice chat all the time
  • If you follow all these steps above, you will have the bare minimum skill to get to gold nova, i.e. mediocre ranks
7. Follow all this advice and still get destroyed 4-16 because of my dogshit aim and getting one tapped within the first 10 seconds, REGARDLESS OF WHAT I DO.
20200414 230455

8. Flashback to my peers who got to global on solo q by mechanical skill and movement only, without talking to anyone via voicechat.
9. My inferiority complex kicks in and triggers visceral rage. I punch the shit out of my desk, keyboard, and monitor, and uninstall the game.
10. Return to step 1.

You clearly don't know the :feelsclown: cycle, fren
1. Get this shit recommended

2. Get an urge to play. I mean, I only have around 100 hours, I just need more patience.
View attachment 237196
3. Actually start out great, win 2 matches in a row, top scoring on my team with results like 16-7. My rank does not change at all.
4. Lose one match. Mildly irritated, but it's okay since it was like 13-16 and I was still top scoring in my team or maybe even on both teams.
5. Start getting absolutely wrecked and end up as a bottom fragger in a 4-16 match.
6. Look up tutorials, which say:
  • 2 hours of boring aim map practice per day minimum
  • 40 hours every two weeks MINIMUM
  • Memorise 9 quadrillion nade spots for each map
  • Focus on objectives only
  • Memorise spray patterns
  • Strafe in every encounter
  • Memorise the economy mechanics and buy with your team
  • Know exactly what to buy and when to buy it
  • Never tilt, even if it's a 10th round in a row of you getting one tapped within the first 10 seconds
  • Communicate via voice chat all the time
  • If you follow all these steps above, you will have the bare minimum skill to get to gold nova, i.e. mediocre ranks
7. Follow all this advice and still get destroyed 4-16 because of my dogshit aim and getting one tapped within the first 10 seconds, REGARDLESS OF WHAT I DO.
View attachment 237203
8. Flashback to my peers who got to global on solo q by mechanical skill and movement only, without talking to anyone via voicechat.
9. My inferiority complex kicks in and triggers visceral rage. I punch the shit out of my desk, keyboard, and monitor, and uninstall the game.
10. Return to step 1.

You could just uninstall that compost heap and play something fun instead.
And no you can't convince me that this garbage is unironically fun, addictive maybe, but not fun.

And no you can't convince me that this garbage is unironically fun, addictive maybe, but not fun.
Based. Just play rainbow six

what's your rank

you have to learn strafing, spray patterns and find your niche. Also you gotta play a shitton.

CSGO drains your soul though. It's repetitive and boring. The only fun part is when you rank up or get some insane wallbang or one tap.

It's not about fun, it's about getting a high rank. Anything below DMG is laughed at, especially the silver ranks. The main point of CS:GO is to permanently leave silver/gold nova in order to not embarrass yourself as that pathetic dipshit who is still silver after 1000 hours.

Just dont let your players to aim down sight with most weapons and force them to do weird stutter step dances theory
shit game tbh i agree
never got why so many people love tbh

It's not about fun, it's about getting a high rank. Anything below DMG is laughed at, especially the silver ranks. The main point of CS:GO is to permanently leave silver/gold nova in order to not embarrass yourself as that pathetic dipshit who is still silver after 1000 hours.
So what you're just playing for braging rights? Alright fair enough.
never got why so many people love tbh
They're normies, you could dange a piece of shit infront of them and they would find it entertaining.

what's your rank

you have to learn strafing, spray patterns and find your niche. Also you gotta play a shitton.

CSGO drains your soul though. It's repetitive and boring. The only fun part is when you rank up or get some insane wallbang or one tap.
My brain is utter dogshit and I will never improve. "Playing a shitton" will just result in 4 hour long 4-16 bottom frag sessions.
So what you're just playing for braging rights? Alright fair enough.
Yes. Being S3 at 100 hours is profoundly humiliating.

My brain is utter dogshit and I will never improve. "Playing a shitton" will just result in 4 hour long 4-16 bottom frag sessions.

Silver 3 at 100 hours is pretty normal actually. I know people with 1,000 hours and they are still in silver. Because of smurf accounts

do u play on eu?

i play it some years ago

This tbh, Source and 1.6 and even CZ/DS had their charm, CSGO feels like a souless puppet.
And the worst part is that they specified certain places where you can shoot through walls.
In 1.6, you could buy m249 and magdump places you knew enemies might be at.
It cost a lot of money but if you knew the map, it could help take out the campers.

I don’t know why they removed that feature in csgo. Not being able to shoot through a wall with an AK seems unrealistic to me, especially when it existed in previous games