Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Crystal Cafe infuriates me

mlcurrycel

mlcurrycel

Marxist-Rodgerist
★★★★★
It's filled with women claiming they can't get boyfriends but as soon as you go into their ideal boyfriend thread, they start asking for 6'4, white, green or blue eyed, artist/musician, mindreader Chad

Literally David Bowie wouldn't be good enough for them

Femcels are volcels always and forever

what is the Crystal Cafe?

In my white upper middle class/upper class area its insane how many white femcels there are. And they are really committed I have seen a number of attractive women go all the way into their 40's single until its too late for them to have children.

Never heard of this site

In my white upper middle class/upper class area its insane how many white femcels there are. And they are really committed I have seen a number of attractive women go all the way into their 40's single until its too late for them to have children.
What the fuck is wrong with pigskin women? How badly is their endocrine system fucked up with hormonal birth control that they have no interest in settling down?

all they do is worship chad there

all they do is worship chad there
Also Lesbians calling all men pedophiles and trying to gaslight straight girls into homosexuality

Oh right he's dead lok, sorry forr not getting your joke, I'm :feelstastyman:
its ok man, I just thought it was a funny joke but I didn't expect other people would find it funny:smonk:

What the fuck is wrong with pigskin women? How badly is their endocrine system fucked up with hormonal birth control that they have no interest in settling down?

Ya they are too stupid. When someone takes pharmaceuticals that make their body infertile, not surprisingly the body shuts down the sex drive. Why would the body give the person sex drive, when they aren't fertile.. it wouldn't.

But they are too stupid to understand the connection to when they started birth control pills and their sex drive cratering.

JFL. It's not filled with women, it's filled with GIRLs (Guy In Real Life).
I wentthrough the fashion thread and it seemed too gay to be straight guys

Plus why would trannies be on a tranny hate site

Ya they are too stupid. When someone takes pharmaceuticals that make their body infertile, not surprisingly the body shuts down the sex drive. Why would the body give the person sex drive, when they aren't fertile.. it wouldn't.

But they are too stupid to understand the connection to when they started birth control pills and their sex drive cratering.
Just take hormone pills from 13-30, no it totally won't affect you negatively, you totally won't need IVF and still end up childless at 45

Its amusing to see redditorstalk about how women were oppressed throughout all of history but then say they can't handle their cushy white collar jobs without pills because of period cramps

Just take hormone pills from 13-30, no it totally won't affect you negatively, you totally won't need IVF and still end up childless at 45

Its amusing to see redditorstalk about how women were oppressed throughout all of history but then say they can't handle their cushy white collar jobs without pills because of period cramps

Ya its just low IQ. Its like the mass die off of normie brain normie white men who can't find a wife, like the type of guys who post on reddit all the time.

There is a tiny percentage of white women who are able to think. And they put the connection together that their sex drive went down to nothing when they went on the birth control pills.

There is also a sizeable percentage of women who are so stupid that they don't take the birth control pills properly. Like they forget to refill prescriptions or are too fucked up to do so. Then those women get pregnant.

Ya its just low IQ. Its like the mass die off of normie brain normie white men who can't find a wife, like the type of guys who post on reddit all the time.

There is a tiny percentage of white women who are able to think. And they put the connection together that their sex drive went down to nothing when they went on the birth control pills.

There is also a sizeable percentage of women who are so stupid that they don't take the birth control pills properly. Like they forget to refill prescriptions or are too fucked up to do so. Then those women get pregnant.
Britain's attempt to suppress German success literally lead to declining white birth rates. Incredible. Deaths from both world wars caused fatherless generations and the contraceptive pill sealed the deal.

Imagine caring what "women" think

I've just been there for the first time. Released quite the sperg dose of the decade.

Britain's attempt to suppress German success literally lead to declining white birth rates. Incredible. Deaths from both world wars caused fatherless generations and the contraceptive pill sealed the deal.

Ya now with the contraceptive pills there is no telling how low the global population might go, before there is a turnaround. Say a country has a fertility rate of 1.575, aka 75% of the replacement rate of 2.10. Doesn't sound too bad. But here is what happens to generations. A generation is 25 years.

Start: 100
Gen 1: 75
Gen 2: 56
Gen 3: 42
Gen 4: 31

Gen 5: 24
Gen 6: 18
Gen 7: 13
Gen 8: 10

Then it takes about 40 years after a generation is born for it to go to the overall population numbers. So in ~240 years the population could fall by 90%. The EU is at a fertility rate of 1.50 today, which it has been steady around that rate for 20 years now.

I wentthrough the fashion thread and it seemed too gay to be straight guys

Plus why would trannies be on a tranny hate site
the biggest tranny haters are trannies themselves

after looking through the thread it's all just trannies/fags/larpers

T4PyN3Y.png

ymTCMN7.png

84OHup7.png

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Unbelievable misandry. Any woman only society would stop working on the first day. Just watch Bear Grylls Island.

Is CrystalCafe secretly an AI project that copies incel posts and genderswaps it?