Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News CRYSIS MIGHT BE BACK

• Thread starter Deleted member 22685
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 22685

Self-banned
-
I am cooming right now ngl bros

7fc4b875a7f2706259b2ae8bde59bb81

inb4 shitty crysis live action movie

Lifefuel tbh. I remember playing the shit out of it when it came out, I actually had a really good rig for the time (I think 8800 GTX or something like that) and I could barely run it at medium setting JFL

Amazing game, but the last chapter in the ship with the flying squids was weird and gay

Last edited:
inb4 shitty crysis live action movie
That would break my heart

Lifefuel tbh. I remember playing the shit out of it when it came out, I actually had a really good rig for the time (I think 8800 GTX or something like that) and I could barely run it at medium setting JFL

Amazing game, but the last chapter in the ship with the flying squids was weird and gay
Yea im hoping it's a new game too, i have played Warhead and 1 too many times by now. I didn't like the final battle in 1 either, compared to the rest of the game it sucked big time. Warhead was a bit better with how it approached the bosses.

Anyone who can even run the original Crysis at full settings is a fakecel because if you can afford a PC like that, you can surgerymaxx.

Absolute lifefuel for you bro. Enjoy.

Incel Trait: Liking Crysis

I played so much with the Sandbox 2 Editor of Crysis 1.
It was really fun. Also the idea of the aliens was somehow cool.

Too bad Crysis 3 never delivered a map editor.

Too bad Crysis 3 never delivered a map editor.
Crysis 3 never delivered anything honestly, neither did 2. They messed up when they tried to get the casual and console audiences on board and thus the quality of the games from the first and Warhead dropped BADLY.

Never played the games, but I wish I had, the campaign is really interesting.

idk what it is tbh