Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Cryptocurrencies

KentK

KentK

Greycel
Anyone else here desperately trying to make it in crypto so they can start life over in a new environment?

ive been readin bout it but tbh i think its all pump and dump. there are a lot of coins out there and majority of them dont do anything useful.

Last November I bought $2000 worth of bitcoin and sold it in December for almost $5000. Crypto helped pay for my down payment on my house.

Incels should help each other mine and set up rigs.

Crypto is a bit of a gamble. Don't invest what you aren't ready to lose.

I am heavily invested in Monero. It has the highest growth potential because it is used in the market Bitcoin used to dominate in.

Crypto is a bit of a gamble. Don't invest what you aren't ready to lose.

It's not gambling if you know what you're doing.

Last November I bought $2000 worth of bitcoin and sold it in December for almost $5000. Crypto helped pay for my down payment on my house.

You should have split those 5000$ into ten 500$ chunks and invest in bottomed and good looking altcoins!

Imo your probably better off putting that money into a investment portfolio or different type of investment. Although, I do have some doge coin hopefully it will pump back up eventually.

I am heavily invested in Monero. It has the highest growth potential because it is used in the market Bitcoin used to dominate in.

Yes monero is definitly going to a thousand this year or early next year me thinks.

It is way too unstable for me

I popped a lot into BTC, ETH, and LTC last year before they started exploding in value. Even with the market falling, I'm still way up on my initial investments, so it's all gains for me. Feels good. :feelzez:

I popped a lot into BTC, ETH, and LTC last year before they started exploding in value. Even with the market falling, I'm still way up on my initial investments, so it's all gains for me. Feels good. :feelzez:

I sold fucking BTC in 2013 and ETH in 2015 :( Lost out on millions. I was lucky and got a few ten k's last year on some shitcoins right before i was going to rope. Coping but starting to lose hope.

I sold fucking BTC in 2013 and ETH in 2015 :( Lost out on millions. I was lucky and got a few ten k's last year on some shitcoins right before i was going to rope. Coping but starting to lose hope.
That would crush me tbh. I've gotten about 4x returns, but if I'd gotten into ETH on the ground, I'd never have to work again.

Cryptocurrency is a huge meme, don't fall for it.

It's not gambling if you know what you're doing.

which site do you use ? Binance? if yes, they require way too many info about you which i dont feel like giving.

I own Blockport (BPT) and Payfair (PFR).

Fell for the crypto meme and bought some litecoin and Tron, mistake if you ask me

ngl crypto makes me want to kill myself cuz if i was higher iq and not a pussy i would be able to be a baller with it

1514428922527.jpg

I've got some holdings of, ICX, NEO & VeChain decent amount of each probably a solid 50% of my portfolio is just NEO.