Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Crypto: Should I buy bitcoin?

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
In anticipation for the halving , i bought a small amount of Bitcoin , Ripple and EOS. Should I buy more Bitcoin?

Yes you should buy me some bitcoin

Better than holding USD or euros these days.

The West is about to collapse. Get out of these funny currencies.

Last edited:
Yes. Bitcoin halving is incoming.

halving is priced in

Yeah, I think so. Everybody already knows about the halving, and the price already went up from it. Plus, bitcoin cash halving already happened and the price went down when those miners moved to regular bitcoin chain so if anything bitcoin will probably go down when it halves and the miners go back to bitcoin cash? that's my theory.

To me, crypto went from decentralized payments to unregulated pump-n-dump scams.

If you want to

U can check how good is right now

No btc is old tech if u are just buying and not staking buy eth or xmr those are good alternatives xmr transactions are untraceable and both have set up their own systems separate from btc blockchain but eth is the probably the new standard I notice in all transactions the fee is payed in eth

it would be better for u to buy more xrp and eos than btc also because u will have more than if u buy btc,xmr,eth now if it is short term the price will go back to 10k or over most likely so u could make some easy if u have a chunk of cash to invest

Last edited:
Yes. Recession is imminent