Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel crypto is a good cope

GIGALUL

GIGALUL

Recruit
★★
i made a ton of money doing nothing, if that's not top tier cope I don't know what is. of course I'm a cheapcel so I don't spend it on anything and the markets are trash right now but if you got in last summer you were golden.it also makes me feel good knowing that normies bought my bags for 10-20x what i paid for them

It's indeed a really good cope but avoid to be too precise about your gains needtheless on a forum that literaly anyone can visit. ;)

Well anything is good cope if it works out lol. Ask those who bought in December how good of a cope it is.

i bought ripple last year and when it shot up to $3.50 it was worth about $40,000. didint cash out though because i thought it would go even higher to like $7.00 or something.

today its only worth about $5000 which is only double my original investment :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsree:

(((They))) will keep it dropping up and down so they can accumulate more when it drops, they are stocking up before this shit really takes off

Whales n founders in collusion

(((They))) are slowly jumping ship and betting on banks being 2nd tier

(((They))) are simultaneously FUDDING to keep low IQ’s confused and uneasy

Look to china, mined BCC at a loss for MONTHS for a reason they KNOW

Hold until BCC reaches a mil

invest in XMR and BCC before its too late
ED33E3C4 B2F2 4045 BF97 A7C2E2D3EFAD

(((They))) will keep it dropping up and down so they can accumulate more when it drops, they are stocking up before this shit really takes off

Whales n founders in collusion

(((They))) are slowly jumping ship and betting on banks being 2nd tier

(((They))) are simultaneously FUDDING to keep low IQ’s confused and uneasy

Look to china, mined BCC at a loss for MONTHS for a reason they KNOW

Hold until BCC reaches a mil

invest in XMR and BCC before its too late View attachment 33962
im already pilled on bitcoin cash and blockstream and what you know who has done to the original bitcoin. only our based chink overlords can save us at this point.

It's a good cope indeed and it is again time to buy after the 70% crash. Could drop a bit more before bouncing though. Historically crypto has corrected 80% on average

Fucking losing on btc so far

crypto is a bit dead rn, i remember in 2013/14 when bitcoin was cheap as shit and ethereum was brand new, that was the best time to invest

Lost almost 100$ in less than a month lmao. Crypto is not for Newfags and Low-IQs. Never again

Can I just buy a couple hundred of BCC and just forget about for a few years and get a nice return eventually or do I have to become Gordon Gecko flipping and dipping my candlesticks every day?

Can I just buy a couple hundred of BCC and just forget about for a few years and get a nice return eventually or do I have to become Gordon Gecko flipping and dipping my candlesticks every day?
Buy and hold, only people flipping daily and making a profit are whales

Boyos red pill me on crypto, is it worth it right now I shouldn't try ?

tfw when bought for 2200€ and it is now worth 2800€
It was worth 20 000€ at ATH.

It's too fucking late to get into crypto
If the current crash goes as far as - 95% from the highs, there may soon be a new opportunity for doing a x10 on invested capital.

Personally I'm buying again when BTC is at 4,000 and ETH 200

I reinvested some of my earnings into various altcoins, but after the early 2018 crash they've all been doing pretty badly. All of the market confidence is tied up in XBT, its still the only coin that matters.

If the current crash goes as far as - 95% from the highs, there may soon be a new opportunity for doing a x10 on invested capital.

Personally I'm buying again when BTC is at 4,000 and ETH 200

Is it really crashing right now though? Its been peaking and dipping a lot for the last month or two.

Is it really crashing right now though? Its been peaking and dipping a lot for the last month or two.
Yup, go to coinmarketcap, it's crashing hard

It will be soon time to buy. The last normies who bought at the top are being flushed out.

It will be soon time to buy. The last normies who bought at the top are being flushed out.

Where are you seeing a possible x10 return? Etherium?

Where are you seeing a possible x10 return? Etherium?
Yup, Ethereum, also maybe a few legit Ethereum tokens like REP (Augur)

All other coins should be ignored in my view because they can't overcome the network effect of Bitcoin and Ethereum. Even if Ethereum is now slightly inferior to other systems, it will continue to dominate. I don't believe in Bitcoin Cash for the same reason.

Yea, I dont have much to invest but with the value become so small I might be able to make a profit

Yup, Ethereum, also maybe a few legit Ethereum tokens like REP (Augur)

All other coins should be ignored in my view because they can't overcome the network effect of Bitcoin and Ethereum. Even if Ethereum is now slightly inferior to other systems, it will continue to dominate. I don't believe in Bitcoin Cash for the same reason.

Alright I might go in on Etherium if it drops more. Its price in May was pretty decent.

Time to shill my coin(s).

Monero (XMR) is the exception to all the nonsense in this thread. Why? First and foremost, it is designed to be anonymous, and perhaps the only anonymous cryptocoin in existence right now. Second, it is fast becoming the cryptocoin of choice on many DarkNet Markets for drug and weapon purchases second to Bitcoin. In other words, it has the highest utility among all cryptocoins. I do not just hoard it to make profit, I use it too.

That will make it survive the test of time.

Monero (XMR) is the exception to all the nonsense in this thread. Why? First and foremost, it is designed to be anonymous, and perhaps the only anonymous cryptocoin in existence right now. Second, it is fast becoming the cryptocoin of choice on many DarkNet Markets for drug and weapon purchases. In other words, it has the highest utility among all cryptocoins. I do not just hoard it to make profit, I use it too.

I bought a couple dozen before the big crash and ended up losing an inconsequential amount, and its been pretty disappointing since. I did think the fully anonymous nature of it could be a big plus, but its got no mainstream adoption (normies don't care about privacy) and im not sure how much activity on the darknet can really boost the price. Unless mexican cartels start using it to launder money or something.

I bought a couple dozen before the big crash and ended up losing an inconsequential amount

That is a shame. I've made huge profits, but even then, I keep some just for the utility of it; having the ability to transact anonymously is very freeing for me. Also, do not forget that the main reason Bitcoin kicked off was mainly because of it's use on the Silk Road.

Monero (XMR) is the exception to all the nonsense in this thread. Why? First and foremost, it is designed to be anonymous, and perhaps the only anonymous cryptocoin in existence right now. Second, it is fast becoming the cryptocoin of choice on many DarkNet Markets for drug and weapon purchases second to Bitcoin. In other words, it has the highest utility among all cryptocoins. I do not just hoard it to make profit, I use it too.

That will make it survive the test of time.
Monero is great, overall Ethereum had for project to implement anonymity and ZKSNARKS, beware when it happens

JFL if you think the system will let you get rich by buying a bunch of crpytocurrency

there are stories of people losing their saving to bitcoin. stefan molyneux pokes fun at a lot of people doing this lol. i think it's good if you know what your doing but the average person probably doesn't know how to take good risks with investments.

there are stories of people losing their saving to bitcoin. stefan molyneux pokes fun at a lot of people doing this lol. i think it's good if you know what your doing but the average person probably doesn't know how to take good risks with investments.
The only winning strategy in crypto:

- Buy everytime a "suicide hotline" thread becomes popular on reddit crypto subs
- Sell everytime you see too much euphoria or arrogance on reddit crypto subs
- Never day trade
- Only buy/sell major cryptos.

Honestly most of these are probably from people getting involved with dodgy schemes like Bitconnect which are literal ponzi/pyramid scheme hybrids most of the time. Bitconnect promised a mythical rate of return and people really got into it, sunk their life savings, and it eventually collapsed and people got left with a shitty bitconnect token worth nothing.

There are plenty more popping up and I wouldn't be surprised if they sink the markets whenever they collapse, in the Phillipines there is one called airbit club or bitbackoffice.com or something, and I know someone heavily into it. Its a literal ponzi pyramid scheme.

Only way you can really get stung is if you bought all in during the end of 2017 boom which to be fair probably caught a lot of people.

The only winning strategy in crypto:

- Buy everytime a "suicide hotline" thread becomes popular on reddit crypto subs
- Sell everytime you see too much euphoria or arrogance on reddit crypto subs
- Never day trade
- Only buy/sell major cryptos.

:feelskek: this is actually really good advice, what about when HODL threads appear , is that too early? Need to wait till the HODL turn into suicide hotline threads?

:feelskek: this is actually really good advice, what about when HODL threads appear , is that too early? Need to wait till the HODL turn into suicide hotline threads?

HODL threads are more complicated. If the drop of the day was caused by an overblown/ridiculous issue and the charts still look good, you should indeed hold and perhaps even buy. However, in most cases HODL threads are a sign the market is going to have a new major leg down.

The most secure strategy for beginners is only buying on suicide hotlines and only selling on euphoria. And they should always keep in mind that historically, crypto corrections have gone as far as -90%. I wouldn't be surprised if the market crashes to $80B global market cap before bouncing.

I'm too low IQ to get into crypto, but I've been coping with Steam trading since 2013. Think I can relate.

Cashed out some good money recently, even bought a new computer with it. Also, I probably won't have to pay "real" money for games ever again.

I'm too low IQ to get into crypto, but I've been coping with Steam trading since 2013. Think I can relate.

Cashed out some good money recently, even bought a new computer with it. Also, I probably won't have to pay "real" money for games ever again.
Check out XRP, NANO, and Chainlink
i bought ripple last year and when it shot up to $3.50 it was worth about $40,000. didint cash out though because i thought it would go even higher to like $7.00 or something.

today its only worth about $5000 which is only double my original investment :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsree:
We bought to go to 589 by the End of the Year.

Last edited: