Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Crypto as a cope

Tyreno

Tyreno

Back2schoolcel
Is anyone else cryptomaxxing right now? Turns out that it is a great cope for dealing with lack of a companion because it's so volatile that it keeps your mind off the fact that you're LDARing. The market has been popping off and there's also the chance that you can get very rich from it if you know what you're doing. Several cryptos on Binance are up over 100% in the last week or two alone.

Highly recommend, it's an interesting way to moneymaxx cause you can do it from your computer without much prior training and you don't need to talk to people or anything like that. I just sit at my computer quietly for hours a day and it's more productive than being on Discord 24/7. Willing to point people in the right direction if people here are interested in it.

Last edited:
NO SHIT IS FAKE

Crypto/BitCON are energy wasting swindles.

How much of a fool does one have to be to pay nearly $20k for a digital token that does nothing and only exists in cyberspace?

I'm too dumb for that shit

Willing to point people in the right direction if people here are interested in it.

Well I guess that's a no then for everyone so far lmao. I admit it's a bit of a fringe activity.

point me in the right direction plz what do i do should i just buy and hold btc or wut

point me in the right direction plz what do i do should i just buy and hold btc or wut

You can make an account on Coinbase or Binance, I recommend buying a tiny bit of ETH (Ethereum) to start off and learn about it, with money you're ok with losing because this shit is insanely volatile.

And yes, just hold it and do nothing unless it goes up 2x or more, at which time you would consider selling it. Holding is the easiest way to make $ if you're new, you'll almost def lose $ if you trade.

You can make an account on Coinbase or Binance, I recommend buying a tiny bit of ETH (Ethereum) to start off and learn about it, with money you're ok with losing because this shit is insanely volatile.

And yes, just hold it and do nothing unless it goes up 2x or more, at which time you would consider selling it. Holding is the easiest way to make $ if you're new, you'll almost def lose $ if you trade.
is the losing $ if you trade due to the sites commissions etc?

Fuck cryptos. Used to be good for buying on the darkweb but now every crypto site has a shitty verification process that requires you to upload ID. I thought the whole point was to be anonymous.