Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Cryptid shit just happened to me

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
I was just browsing this forum on my phone in pitch black darkness when suddenly my whole room lit up enough to become visible. At first I thought it was just my phone brightness auto-adjusting so I went to turn it down.

Then I realized that my phone brightness was still at minimum and the light was coming from outside my bedroom window. It was fucking bizarre too, the brightness of the light kept sliding up and down as if someone was adjusting it on a slider scale, but it always illuminated the entire window as if it was coming from right outside of it. The blinds were down too so I couldn’t see what was out there at all.

I just ran the fuck out of that room and then spent like a minute thinking of what to do. I eventually decided to step out in to the back yard and try to see what was going on. I searched the whole yard and even called out “who’s there” a few times, didn’t find any trace of whatever was causing that light.

This is actually the most fucking inexplicable thing that has ever happened to me:feelswhat: even if there was a person standing right outside my window with a flashlight I don’t think it would have had that effect. Anyone here have any idea what the fuck that was?

Last edited:
Over for Hauntedcels

Over for schizocels

When glowies accidentally turned on their floodlights in preparation to bust your door down

psychosis thread moment

Aliens are spying on you

You are now part of the so-called "targeted individuals". Read that shit up and the experiences people had with it, it's fucking terrifying and they ended up killing themselves or gone completely insane.

With at least a dozen Federal Agencies from the US alone spying on every member of this forum 24/7 you don't need to say it was "aliens" :feelshaha:
CIA/FBI MOSSAD
I was gonna say atleast feds won't abduct you and put anal probes up your ass. But then I remembered its MOSSAD . Op is unironically better off with aliens

Maybe just some robber?

Did you experience any time loss? Cause maybe you got abducted by aliens and then they wiped your memory of what happened on their space ship.

Mufon-32-587194.jpg

Brutal pupil dilation pills

Something like this just happened to me. I’m sitting on the couch in the living room coping and watching anime on the TV because my mom is at work so no one’s home and I just saw the light of a flashlight outside the window for a split second. My blinds are closed btw :feelstrash:

schizophrenia is terrifying

the glow in the dark cia niggers are coming after u