Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Crying like a bitch for no reason sometimes and just brushing it off

Roscomnadzor

Roscomnadzor

You've got the Right combination!
I don't know why, maybe I know but I'm not gonna admit it but do you guys just cry all the time? Like I just have nothing to do all day and I just lay in bed and I just randomly start crying and bawling my eyes out home alone. Like it's a daily occurence at this point and it's practically been normalized for me. Does anyone else experience this type of shit? Like sometimes I just don't care about that, act cold; whatever. But it's really been bothering me on why I act this way, I know I can't change it anytime soon though.

Common GrAY trait

I can relate. I find myself crying more at night though. During the day I try to stay busy or else I get too sad

I wish I could cry

No, the tears ran out a long time ago

I wanna cry but I can't anymore the feels are just trapped in my body

Haven’t cried since the winter or early spring. I am a bitch however and I don’t like it.

I'm also crying way more often recently

Sounds like a combination of the incel existence filling you with negative feelings and not having any way to resolve them. I often see normies talking about how they felt like they were in hell and then they met their girlfriend and suddenly, everything negative was washed away. This is the reality we'll never experience. We'll carry this burden until we die and the only thing we can control is when we'll die.

No , but Feeling Like Shit sometimes ? Sure .

We Miss our biological Imperative and Sex . And maybe some Other Things you want but cant have .

Your propably an Emotional Person , its a Bad trait to have ( AS a man ofc )

@Roscomnadzor

I cried last week I think and the week before that.

No , but Feeling Like Shit sometimes ? Sure .

We Miss our biological Imperative and Sex . And maybe some Other Things you want but cant have .

Your propably an Emotional Person , its a Bad trait to have ( AS a man ofc )

@Roscomnadzor
Yeah I know it's bad to have, maybe I'm just bipolar because sometimes I'll care about that I cry like a bitch too much and sometimes I literally just don't care and go on with my life.
Sounds like a combination of the incel existence filling you with negative feelings and not having any way to resolve them. I often see normies talking about how they felt like they were in hell and then they met their girlfriend and suddenly, everything negative was washed away. This is the reality we'll never experience. We'll carry this burden until we die and the only thing we can control is when we'll die.
:feelsrope:

I can barely cry and when I do its for a few seconds and then stops.

I don't know why, maybe I know but I'm not gonna admit it but do you guys just cry all the time? Like I just have nothing to do all day and I just lay in bed and I just randomly start crying and bawling my eyes out home alone. Like it's a daily occurence at this point and it's practically been normalized for me. Does anyone else experience this type of shit? Like sometimes I just don't care about that, act cold; whatever. But it's really been bothering me on why I act this way, I know I can't change it anytime soon though.
It happens rarely for me, mostly due to my autism, otherwise I would probably cry more often