Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting crying hard with this song

crying is a tendency among women.

Already suifuel within the first 10 seconds. I stopped after 10 seconds.

mogs me at crying
i'm just angry all the time , don't know when i will get a heart attack from the amount of cortisol

for the past 4 or 5 months whenever i fapped, i would get no pleasure at all, like id still do it but i did it out of boredom and not to feel happy, but recently as you know, i started liking this one girl in my class, my feelings for her aren't as strong as they were a couple weeks ago but i still feel an attraction towards her

last night while i was about to coom, i got my phone and was like searching for something, and then i had a thought, why even do this anymore, i dont get anything out of it at all, i just went to sleep, then i started to think a little about her and then i got hard, i started fapping and just imagined her on top of me, when i finally did coom, it felt really good and it was a huge load, i went to the bathroom to clean myself up and when i came back to bed i started thinking of how all these months no girl on the internet came close to giving me a good feeling as it did thinking of her

i just cried myself to sleep at that point because of how pathetic i was:feelsbadman:

fuck this gay ass life man, we dont deserve this shit:cryfeels:
Goddamn brocel, story of my motherfuckin life . :cryfeels:

I wish I could cheer you up with :bluepill: narratives. But we both know you're way :blackpill: and passed believing in that. All I can really say i that this experience will not end, every time your body needs to coom it'll probably happen again. You can't stop it. :cryfeels:

mogs me at crying
i'm just angry all the time , don't know when i will get a heart attack from the amount of cortisol
i didn't really cry hard, tears scaped my eyes but was the feeling of sadness what was so brutal.

I feel u bro, I'm also becoming angrier living this shitty life :feelsrope: