Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Crying as I look at christmas couples, just so sad right now.

jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
I'm looking at all the happy couples with happy lives and I'm crying in sadness, I'll never be like them I just wanna rope and end this torture.

Hanging is painful

Dying by hanging is a terrible way to go. I feel your pain, though. Worst part is I have no ways to cope.

I understand. I see all these people out and about looking so happy. It hurts pretty bad.

solution is to not go out, lol

Hang in there bud.

I keep myself shut in during these times. Would recommend.

KyloRen said:
I keep myself shut in during these times. Would recommend.

Hikikomori is the only way to survive the holidays as a lonely incel.

Kointo said:
Hikikomori is the only way to survive the holidays as a lonely incel.

Aye. When the ball drops on New Year's Eve I'll have to close my eyes or else I'll probably flip off everyone in the room. 

It's funny. When normies meet someone in a bad mood they say: "That guy needs to get laid!" Fucking right you idiots.

KyloRen said:
It's funny. When normies meet someone in a bad mood they say: "That guy needs to get laid!" Fucking right you idiots.

That quote makes me want do kill whoever says it. No shit I need to get laid.

fills me with hate more than anything else

Kointo said:
KyloRen said:
That quote makes me want do kill whoever says it. No shit I need to get laid.
The quote is true, they just don't understand what kind of truth it is.

yugG6-1493234743-embed-1200_ahp.jpg

This is why I no longer go outside, too many reminders of the love and affection I'll never get to experience.

I can relate to this so much.

One time I was gymcelling by myself and I had to hear all the shit that goes on because I had forgotten my headphones at home. While I was doing curls a nearby MILF was talking to her husband on the phone and she said "I love you" with super genuine delivery. Knowing that I would never experience such a genuine expression of affection made me wanna curl up into a ball and die.